Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Private Medical Insurance..Which is the best?

Toggle
Hi ,
Ill be changing my med insurance to private. Can you tell me which one would be the best.And ofcourse i want to save also some money.My wife has a public family insurance. I want this only for myself.
Expectations:
-1 bett hospital room if admitted
- good doctor handling experience.
- cheap and best.

Inputs wanted from you all ..
Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Private Medical Insurance..Which is the best?
Answer
8/13/07 4:11 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@stier

If your wife has a public family insurance then you are already covered in that. Why do you want to pay another 300-400 Euro just to get yourself a private insurance?

By the way, cheap is not the best :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/13/07 9:56 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Hey akshay... I have a public and she has a public and both are working and both paying family insurance to govt so thats not a bright thing. so i want to have myself private and she remains in publich family .. so the kids are med insurance covered with her.Do u know any good private Med insurance ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/07 3:40 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@stier,

My advise to you, Take a medical insurance which have more bed room. but when you are sick you can take 1 bed zimmer by paying little extra.

I was with INTER, but that turned very expensive aroung 350 for me alone, plus i felt it was not worth it. No i have changed to CENTRAL

I know a agency which is also called MEG which provides you with good options as per your choice. If you give me your tel no i can ask a person from MEG to contact you. Else you can call them directly.

you can email me at savion (at) yahoo (dot) com

rgds
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/07 10:49 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Check are your kids covered with your wifes insurance because I know cases where one of parents switched to private (to save money) but then he or her was forced to switch insurance for kids also to private.

I think that it was connected with who of parents is making more money.

Better check before you make any descision.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/07 7:40 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Ya its checked .. my family insurance is in place only that i need to change into a private one .. Thanks savion for the inputs ... others here with private insurance ... can u give me the insurance company names PLEASE
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/07 11:13 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Try with AXA.
They have good prices.

Also on their site you have online price calculator.

I think that for normal tarif I am paying in total around 190€. In price is also included additional money after 42 days in hospital (if I am not wrong 80 or 85€ per day).

Btw. price depends how old are you so do not be surprised if your price is different then mine. Also I have contract with them since 2005.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/21/07 12:32 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
@Dracus,
just curious by how much did AXA increased your premium in 2006 and 2007 ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/21/07 12:38 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
For me and my wife since 2005 they did not increase anything and for my kid (2006 => 2007) they increased, if I am not wrong 5 or 10€ per month.

I think that for kids this is maximum because now they are on same level like other insurance companies.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/07 12:18 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Hi,

if you want to have a stabel insurance, than be careful which company you pick.

You have to check the "Unternehmenskennzahlen" and best thing is when you get a stabilityrating.

If you are employed than there are even possibilities to be insured very well and to pay notmore than some 30 € a month.

Well, at least this is possible for some people.
It is important to have a comparison of the entire market. Only this way you can be sure that you make the best choice.
Because there is no best company, it is the job of a good consultant to present you all information in such clear way, that you become enabled to find out the company that is best for you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott