Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Working in Germany

Toggle
Working in Germany
Answer
8/4/05 6:42 PM
Hello,
I am a Green card holder working in Germany for the last 4 years. My brother in law who is working in India wants to find a job here. He is a Software prof. working for the last 4 years. he has got good exp. in vb & vb.net.

If we find an employer here, Will it be easy to get the visa. (Because now there is no green card and it is very difficult to find a job with more than 85000 Eruros). Do we have some other options?

It will be great if someone will send some vb oppertunities?

What are the Vb chances here?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Working in Germany
Answer
8/4/05 7:05 PM as a reply to Ma Gm.
Hi,

Since you live here for 4 years you yourself should know better about the market!! or just check in the jobsites about the requirements for VB & .net. It will give an idea about the present situation.

Since there is no green card doesnt mean there are no ways of coming to germany. You still can get the cumbersome work permit to work here.

The most important thing for you B-I-L is to find a job and get a work contract. When that is done most of the other things take care of themselves.

So good luck in the job hunting

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3