Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Applying for JOB in Germany from India

Toggle
Hello,

I am software professional having 8years of experinece in VC++,C#,C++. In ealier job assignments I could spend 20 months in Germany. I am interested in working in europe possibly in Germany. Can any one guide me to apply for jobs in Germany.

Thanks
Phanidhar.G
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Applying for JOB in Germany from India
Answer
4/5/11 8:59 PM as a reply to Phanidhar Gopavaram.
Hallo Phanidhar,
You can apply using job sites monster.de or jobpilot.de etc. That is one idea. Next thing best works is to get in contact with one of your previous colleague and ask him to forward internally. Then there will be bright chances of getting a job. Next option is, if you have an idea of any company doing similar things, visit the company site and send CV to HR. As the market is getting better once they can't find some people, they will get back to you.. but you have to be patient.

Best of luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Applying for JOB in Germany from India
Answer
4/6/11 12:23 AM as a reply to Phanidhar Gopavaram.
This is not to demoralize you but tell you the truth.Its impossible to find a job sitting in India as German companies look for candidates who are already having a work permit or who study here and for very Senior position's they look for highly qualified candidates from anywhere else.The best option for you would be to join some Indian companies with branches in Germany and get transfered here.You should really contact some consultants who offer jobs in US,UK unfortunately in Germany the consultant thing does not work.
There are many SAP consultants who worked here on projects for more than 2yrs but still could not manage to stay here also your German language skill should be excellent before you think of a job here.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott