Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Working in other EU member states with EU Blue Card

Hello Everyone,
  Due to personal reasons, I have decided to move to Spain and fortunately I was able to secure a job rather quickly. I am an German EU blue card holder, I have had it for more than 4 years. 

Before securing the job in Spain, I assumed the process to move to another EU member state as EU blue card holder would be rather easy, but as it turns out, it is not straight forward could take quite some time.

The company which hired me suggested that they offer me a job in Germany and I work from home until I manage to get a Spanish EU blue card visa. I am not a big fan of this process and I personally prefer to move to Spain as soon as possible.

But I was wondering if I could apply for Spanish Business Visa (Schengen Business Visa ?), which I believe is easier to get. And during my stay in Spain I could apply for Spanish EU blue card. Is my idea any better than the one suggested by the company ?

Does anyone have the experience of moving to other EU member states with EU blue card ? Could you please share your experiences.

Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3