Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work visa processing time

Toggle
Work visa processing time
Answer
5/7/18 12:13 PM
Hi, 
I would like to know work visa processing time taken by Mumbai consulate.
  1. I went for visa interview on 15th March 2018 and visa officer asked me to validate my degree by ZAB till then they'll keep my application on hold.
  2. I applied for ZAB validation of the degree and got the successful review in 2 weeks.
  3. Submitted successful degree validation certificate to Mumbai consulate on 13th April 2018
  4. Visa department again came back to me by asking some additional documents 
           a. Company registration document
           b. Passport copy and resident proof of my company's VP
   5. I submitted those documents to the embassy. 

I would like to know that how much time embassy will take to process and grant me the visa also the process they follow to grant the visa?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Work visa processing time
Answer
5/9/18 1:16 PM as a reply to Hemant Navnath Janrao.
Hemant Navnath Janrao:
Hi, 
I would like to know work visa processing time taken by Mumbai consulate.
  1. I went for visa interview on 15th March 2018 and visa officer asked me to validate my degree by ZAB till then they'll keep my application on hold.
  2. I applied for ZAB validation of the degree and got the successful review in 2 weeks.
  3. Submitted successful degree validation certificate to Mumbai consulate on 13th April 2018
  4. Visa department again came back to me by asking some additional documents 
           a. Company registration document
           b. Passport copy and resident proof of my company's VP
   5. I submitted those documents to the embassy. 

I would like to know that how much time embassy will take to process and grant me the visa also the process they follow to grant the visa?
Hi , 
What is the company registration document? Did you get the visa?

Regrads,
Dhruvin
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/18 1:40 PM as a reply to Dhruv Nj Meta.
Hi Dhruvin, 

My company HR forwarded all the required documents directly to the embassy against my case number. did embassy ask you also to share the same documents? as you can see in my post its been 2 months now I am waiting for the Visa. Let's hope for the best.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/18 8:36 AM as a reply to Hemant Navnath Janrao.
Hemant Navnath Janrao:
Hi Dhruvin, 

My company HR forwarded all the required documents directly to the embassy against my case number. did embassy ask you also to share the same documents? as you can see in my post its been 2 months now I am waiting for the Visa. Let's hope for the best.

Okay , Did your employer send it to embassy or the Auslanderbehorde office in Germany?
Emabssy didnt ask me to share those documents I have been following up with them since few days though.

2 months and you still doesnt have the visa thats very long! Did u then try to contact consulate? 
For me also its been 20 days and yet no response from them. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/18 10:13 AM as a reply to Dhruv Nj Meta.
Could you help me with your contact details.i can share my visa experience with you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/18 7:08 PM as a reply to Arpan Pradeep Suryawanshi.
Hello Arpan, could you please share your experience. Applied on March 5 th from Bangalore for work visa, but still in process. We were in Germany earlier. So is it causing delay? It’s been near to 10 weeks now. Thanks-Georgs
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/11/18 8:35 AM as a reply to george A.
Hi George, Pls provide your phone number and I can call you. I got my visa within 3 working days and family visa thereafter within 3 days as well. I had the ZAV approval which helped to process the visa early. This pre-approval makes it easy for authorities to process the visa. In the absence of ZAV approval, the visa authorities or consulate
 need to verify all the things which takes a lot of time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/11/18 7:21 PM as a reply to Arpan Pradeep Suryawanshi.
Hello Arpan,

Thanks for the info. Please give me your number or mail I’d and I will try to reach you. My mail I’d is george1238@gmail.com

regardsGeorge
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18