Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Question on new immigration law for students

Hi Friends,

I finished my Masters in Germany. Now I am on Job suchen visa. I have this visa till feb 25th. Now my question is, Can I get 1 year visa extension with this new immigration law. I also have a working holiday maker visa for UK and I am planning to go there in this month.I am in confused state. I cant decide whether I should go now or wait for some time here untill this new law come into picture. If I wanna wait for that then I need to stay here atleast till January end.

Though this new immigration law affects from 1st Jan 2005,ppl will take some time to get to know rules and regulations. That means I have to wait here atleast till the end of january. In total I need to wait for 2 months. As I am fresh graduate(very little experience) and I dont speak good german,my chances of getting job here are very less.Is it good idea to wait 2 months for the new immigration law or better to go UK now.Please give your ideas and suggetions.

Waiting for your replies..

Thank you,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3