Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Kindersgeld

Toggle
Kindersgeld
Answer
8/29/07 6:52 PM
I have been working in Germany for 7 years and contributing to the social security.I have four children of which two are still in Cameroon.I was informed by a friend that I could receive kindersgeld for the two children who are still in Cameroon.Can somebody advise me how to go about it? I have a "Niederlassungs erlaubnis".
Thanks for cooperation.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Kindersgeld
Answer
9/3/07 3:29 PM as a reply to justin fonkeu.
Not possible
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/07 3:13 PM as a reply to justin fonkeu.
The kid needs to be here in order for you to receive it and don't make the mistake of bringing them here just for that and letting them go back to your country in order to still receive it as them people will check if your kids are schooled here at a time and you can get in trouble if you can't prove it.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/07 2:46 PM as a reply to justin fonkeu.
Infact you can bring them here get them NE and get the kinder geld. get the children on your LOHn stuer karte. so you can decide whether you want kinder geld every month or get the same money back from the tax authority.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/07 7:35 AM as a reply to justin fonkeu.
Thank you very much Mr Nobody and Mr Havehope for you contributions.The idea is not bringing them here for "kindergeld".They are still in boarding schools: one is writing G.C.E A'level(Abitur)next year and the other G.C.E.O'level.My wife a professional Teacher advises that the children come here only at University level.She says it will disrupt them if they come at this level.We send money for their fees and upkeeping.Why should we not receive the "Kindersgeld"?
justino.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/10/07 1:10 PM as a reply to justin fonkeu.
@justino,

You have a equivalent way out. If your children are in your home country, then you can get a Double household benefits (100% of the cost). This would not be the case if your children were in DE getting kinder geld. So in the end its one and the same. You taxes will be less.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/11/07 3:55 PM as a reply to justin fonkeu.
Thank you Savion,
How do I go about this? Inform me please.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/11/07 4:34 PM as a reply to justin fonkeu.
While filing your tax retuns provide all the expense bills to your tax consultant. He should know about the Double household benefits. When your center of vital interest is in your home country you are eligible to obtain double house hold benefits.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott