Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Niederlassungserlaubnis - Spouse visa language requirement

I got my Niederlassungserlaubnis (NE) this January and I'm getting married in June. My soon to be wife hasn't enrolled for any German classes so far and from what I have read a basic German (A1) certificate is necessary if the spouse holds a NE, whereas it is not mandatory if I hold a Blue Card. I also found a following conditions for exemption in the same document:

You have a university degree and probably will be able to find work in Germany on the basis of your language skills (recognisably minor need for integration requirement).

She holds a master degree from India and can she then apply without the A1 certificate? Does anyone here have any experience regarding the same?

Document: http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3265640/Daten/3846113/deutsch.pdf
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Niederlassungserlaubnis - Spouse visa language requirement
Answer
6/12/19 4:45 PM as a reply to dan will.
Hi, Can you please tell me what happened to your Spouse Family reunion visa. 
I am asking this as I am also on same boat emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18