Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Is it a fault/sin (schuld) being a customer of CitiBank

Toggle
Hi All,

Hope you all are doing fine.

I have an account in CitiBank.
The last time the man in counter behaved so bad as if I did a fault/sin being a customer of Citibank. I went for a service(transfering money to ausland)10 min before the closing time. He did not do it and even did not answer any questions.

Is it so, I am not allowed to go to Citibank 10 min before and asking for a service.

I am very much disheartened. Is there any Customer rigts organization where I can object.

As I could not send money yesterday which was emergency (I have to close my work today also early for going to citibank)and it also cost me to go to citibank. Is there any legal action I can do for it.

Thanks for your advice.
Regards-
ASM
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Is it a fault/sin (schuld) being a customer of CitiBank
Answer
7/4/07 12:55 PM as a reply to Abu Ismail.
Hi,

2 years back, I & my friends have closed our accounts with Citi, when they started to charged us €8/month when we maintain a balance which is below €2500.

Close the account and go to Postbank or some other bank where you can do everything (incl. foreign money transfer) online. So, you don't need to leave your office early just to transfer money!

Regadrs,
xy
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Is it a fault/sin (schuld) being a customer of CitiBank
Answer
7/5/07 8:25 PM as a reply to Abu Ismail.
Hi,
Citibank has also online banking. You can do every thing online. On counter you will have to pay for every service.

@ASM

If any body did not behaved properly, you should go directly to bank manager & complain about him. On counter can be a trainy, he or any body will not afford any complain.

Regards.

majo
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3