Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Einburgerung! Urgent Advice Plz

Toggle
Einburgerung! Urgent Advice Plz
Answer
4/13/07 8:55 AM
Einbürgerung
Hi All,
could anyone advice Plz ?
I am married since 2002 with a german wife.have an Unbefristet Aufenthaltstitel or settlement permit since 2005. I want to apply for the german citizenship but at the time being we are not living in germany for professional reasons
(I do come twice a month at least to Germany though). would the Einburgerung be possible ? if yes, how?does the fact that am not staying there at the moment cause any problems?
are there possibilities I might loose my Aufenthaltstitel since am not residing there ?
or do you think it is wiser to keep a second adress in germany als nebenwohnungsitz?
Thx
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einburgerung! Urgent Advice Plz
Answer
4/24/07 7:07 PM as a reply to mehdi nikro.
Hi Nobody, Detlef & Others,

Could you please throw some insight on this.

I just wanted to get the thread back again, since
there are many such people and i was honestly waiting for at least some information on this kind
of a situation and had not really found any such earlier discussions in our forum.

Guys, any answers/Suggestions .

BR///Sudeep
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einburgerung! Urgent Advice Plz
Answer
4/26/07 1:59 PM as a reply to mehdi nikro.
@ balak,
according to my interpretation of article §9 of STAG which regulates naturalization of foreigners married to Germans, you have to fullfill among others the following:
- Stayed in De for atleast 3 yrs and im Marriage for atleast 2 years
- By the time of Naturlaization, you must still be married
- Knowlegde of German Language.
- Have Aufenthaltsberechtigung.

It is assumed that both you and your patner’s central point of living or livelihood is Germany. However there are allowances for Families not living in Germany because of reasons like work that benefits the Germany Government or where the Government or an Institution has sent you to work out of Germany.

The best way to go forward is to inquire from the Germany Mission abroad (where you stay). Otherwise in case you are not officially registered as staying in Germany you can’t log in your application in Germany.

Good Luck!!

yrs, myname
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3