Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Salary Information

Toggle
Salary Information
Answer
2/4/12 5:22 PM
Hi All Trust7 Memebers,

I have a question. I am looking for new job and have given some interviews. Most of them asking directly or indirectly my current salary. If I say 5k more than my current salary and I get the job then is it possible for them to find out my previous salary? What about new ElStAM ? How much info my new company can get from ElStAM system? Can somebody know about the data privacy in this case? Hope to get your expert opinion.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Salary Information
Answer
2/7/12 6:12 PM as a reply to Ishtiaq Hossain.
Honesty is the best policy.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Salary Information
Answer
2/8/12 12:13 AM as a reply to Ishtiaq Hossain.
Well said Mr.Imran Ahmad Khan....

If you don't want to tell them your last salary due to any reason, you need not. What you want to have it is actually the topic. It depends on you how much you want to get. You will not get job on behalf of your last salary and you will not be fired with new job because you told your wrong salary in your interview. The main thing is your work and if they satisfy with it, its all......

Good luck Dear with new job!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18