Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Open Position

Toggle
Open Position
Answer
2/27/09 11:17 AM
Hello Everybody,

Amidst all these chaos and uncertainty around the economic slowdown, our company is looking for an expert in SAP-MM with conversion experience of 3-4 yrs. Should any of our forum members be interested, please do respond with your email contacts. The position is permanent and is based in NRW.

PS:
I am new to this forum and ain't sure if it's acceptable to make this posting here. If not, please advise.

HTH.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Open Position
Answer
2/27/09 12:33 PM as a reply to Roger Federer.
Hi,

you are new and you are right ;-)

It is not correct to post such an offer without contacting me. I am running this forum for many years and all the costs are mine, so I am quite happy when I can make a business from time to time and finding experts for companies is such a kind of business.

So please mail me or call me im order to get my support. The contact data are at the bottom of this page.

Regards
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Open Position
Answer
2/27/09 1:17 PM as a reply to Roger Federer.
Hello Detlef,

My apologies for the mistake. And thank you for guiding me on this. I will write you with detailed info.

Thanks again.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18