Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

PKV - AG Anteil

Toggle
PKV - AG Anteil
Answer
2/2/07 5:09 PM
Hi,
I want to move to the private health insurance. I know that the maximum contribution from the Arbeitgeber is 266 Euros(inkl. pflegeversciherung). Does this include the health insurance of your wife also?
Example: The cost for me and my wife is 520€(200 for me and 320 for my wife) / month. Will I get the 260€ from AG or I will get only the 100€ from AG(i.e only the half of my beitrag)
Note:My wife is not working.
Can anyone throw some light on this.
-metro
0 (0 Votes)

Re: PKV - AG Anteil
Answer
2/2/07 6:23 PM as a reply to M T.
Hi,

Normally the employer will pay for both you and your wife until the amount u specified. Just take a Bescheinigung for Arbeitgeber from your new Health Insurance company which will include the price for your wife. The company should pay out the 260 as u specified.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: PKV - AG Anteil
Answer
2/6/07 1:17 PM as a reply to M T.
Your company will pay for you and your wife. However be careful with PKV - they increase premiums every year by quite a lot - don't be surprised if next year you have to pay close to 600. Also keep in mind that if you plan on having a child - it will also cost extra. When I started with PKV - premium for my wife, myself and my kid was 460, now after 4 years - it's already 660 :/ And for each next kid it would be 105 Euro extra...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott