Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Back in Munich

Toggle
Back in Munich
Answer
5/29/11 11:50 PM
I live there in 2006 for one year and that was great experience for me...
Now in 2011 Im planing to start my new life again in Munich.
Im since 2007 in job ...since 2008 im working with long term projects with volkswagen.
My area is Java/JEE technologies /webservices .
here in north im earning at present 50k.

Im intrested in Job situation in Munich ..I have heard that economy in booming so getting job in munich will not a big issue in my field .Is that true?

What is the comparable salary I can ask in Munich ? Though Money is not an issue for me neither I too much bother about it :-)

How is the people behavior to foreigners in Munich?Till now i haven't faced any problem in North.

What will be a 2 zimmer appartment cost in the center of Munich ?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Back in Munich
Answer
5/30/11 11:19 AM as a reply to Max max.
Im intrested in Job situation in Munich ..I have heard that economy in booming so getting job in munich will not a big issue in my field .Is that true?

--> Yes, that's true.

What is the comparable salary I can ask in Munich ? Though Money is not an issue for me neither I too much bother about it

--> Around 65 to 75 K (depends upon company)

How is the people behavior to foreigners in Munich?Till now i haven't faced any problem in North.

--> Munich is international oriented city, Local people are used to foreigners and they are quite friendly.

What will be a 2 zimmer appartment cost in the center of Munich ?

--> It depends upon the Area. The average 50 sqm 2 Room apartment will cost around 650 to 750 Euros
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Back in Munich
Answer
5/30/11 11:31 PM as a reply to Max max.
Thanks UMTS11 for reply...

Anyhow its almost sure ...I have makeup my mind ..Although I have secure job here but Its my dream to go to Munich :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott