Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Gut gespielt Detlef!

Toggle
Gut gespielt Detlef!
Answer
2/10/05 11:39 AM
Hi D

I hope you have seen the match yesterday.

Sorry to be polemic, but I keep thinking I was right. Lehmann is the goalkeeper, ok the second goal was an accident;-)

Germany had personality and intentions. Kahn was not missed, also not Ballack. The team was a team even without them.

I don´t feel quite happy with Argentina. They didn´t show anything (only Riquelme and Abbondancieri). I think we can play very very much better football.

I hope in Nürnberg (june I think) Argentina will be stronger and at least with their own style and better intentions than yesterday.

Regards

YO

PS: About the gift of the referee, of course that was not penalty, but also there was another play in which Lehmann catched the feet of Crespo (of course not validated) and getting out the Oscar nominating Crespo theater fall, this was a penalty. Darum I consider the penalties thing even!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Gut gespielt Detlef!
Answer
2/10/05 12:22 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi YO,

yes, I watched the game and I agree with your comments.

I think Klinsmann is very clever and he is able to motivate the team and brave enough to give young players a chance.

I wish we would have some 'Klinsmanns' among our polititians, but unfortunately we have a majority of fools in this field.

Have a nice day
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/05 12:32 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Yes, I agree also.

To be politic, you have to have special qualities, not always the better and all this makes a "profile" for politicians that is overall the world equal. I don´t like them either.

By the way, in the football area, you can see the future in this link

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/c/

We will see our faces again in June in Nürnberg!

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/05 7:30 PM as a reply to YO 1.
I think the path to WM2006 is begining to warm... any links about ticket prices for WM2006? it could be a good excuse to visit Germany and make some Job contacts :-D
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott