Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einbürgerungzusicherung

Toggle
Einbürgerungzusicherung
Answer
11/17/09 4:25 PM
Hello,
Today I recieved the Einbürgerungzusicherung Esamt (bayern). Now I will apply for cancellation of my current citizenship.
I have few questions:
1) it ie mentioned in Einbürgerungzusicherung that if I change my wohnung/ status etc., I should informed Esamt., I am planning to buy a hous in few days, what would be the reaction of Esamt, if I changed the address and inform them the new address. Is the process will continue or ?
2) During the process of cancelaation, i will have my current passport, Can I travel for vacation to my own home country, will it makes any problem because of cancellation process?
thanks in advaced for your answer
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbürgerungzusicherung
Answer
11/17/09 4:32 PM as a reply to amir shah.
>>Today I recieved the Einbürgerungzusicherung Esamt (bayern). Now I will apply for cancellation of my current citizenship.

Congrads

>>1) it ie mentioned in Einbürgerungzusicherung that if I change my wohnung/ status etc., I should informed Esamt., I am planning to buy a hous in few days, what would be the reaction of Esamt, if I changed the address and inform them the new address. Is the process will continue or ?

Yes, you have to inform of change in address when you do anmeldung or ummeldung, but it is not problem that affects the process. Now it just depends on you how soon you cancel your present citizenship.

>>2) During the process of cancelaation, i will have my current passport, Can I travel for vacation to my own home country, will it makes any problem because of cancellation process?

Of course you can travel as your passport is still valid. If there will be problem, depends on your country if they want to make a problem.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/17/09 7:48 PM as a reply to amir shah.
@ trust76

Congratulation !

May I know the time frame it took to get your Urkunde.

SunLid
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/09 1:27 PM as a reply to amir shah.
@Raj Thanks for your answer, I appreciate
@Sunlid,
It tooks 2 months, application was with §8
regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/09 3:11 PM as a reply to amir shah.
@trust76

Thanks !

SunLid
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7