Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Getting back Arbeitslosenversicherung

Toggle
Getting back Arbeitslosenversicherung
Answer
9/22/06 7:33 PM
Hi all,

Though i have made contributions for Arbeitslosenversicherung for more than 3 years, Arbeitsagentur has refused to pay me mentioning that i am a student without a proper ArbeitErlaubnis. My job was related to my phd study.

Now, since I will be leaving germany soon, I would like to get your adivse urgently how to get back my contributions for Arbeitslosenversicherung. It was paid for nothing.

Has anyone so far got or tired to get back his/her Arbeitslosenversicherung betrag?

Please
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Getting back Arbeitslosenversicherung
Answer
9/22/06 8:27 PM as a reply to szu ft.
Forget it.. you can not get it back.. Insurance Systems dont work this way.. ;)

Think this way, you have used the German University System (Probably you didnt pay tuition fees comparable to US Universities, right ?) and the Infrastructure without paying a single cent of tax.. how can Germany get this money back from you ? ;)

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/06 8:59 PM as a reply to szu ft.
Thankx for the reply.

I am very grateful to Germany for free education and best infrastructure.

I've paid all the social contributions and the taxes. But this is Arbeitslosenversicherung. Logically,it is applicable only for eligible residents, and should not have been deducted from my salary.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/06 9:04 PM as a reply to szu ft.
thank god that you will be getting atleast ur pension part after u left germany. People working in U.S wont even get that if they leave the country nor can they get dole even if they . Anyway the amount of Arbeitslosenversicherung you paid should be very small aount.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/23/06 4:11 PM as a reply to szu ft.
Normally they should pay you unemployment benefit because you can get a proper Arbeitserlaubnis if you find a job here. In reality though you have no chance to prove that you can find a job here if Ausländerbehörde will give you no new Aufenthaltstitel.

When people do not have a proper Arbeitserlaubnis/Aufenthaltstitel and do not want to look like fools, they simply should not work at all. Like me: my profession is Hartz IV right now emoticon , and so it will remain till the time when justice will prevail in my case.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott