Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Schlüssel dienst very high anfahrt rechnung

Hi,
Last week my wife locked the door with key inside and told me in office. Previously I had very bad experience with schlüssl dienst(4 times). I was affraid of high cost and tried to search some cheap schlüssel dienst in my area. I found 4 and called 2 of them to get price estimate. When I called herr XYZ, he was not interested to tell the price but he was more interested in termine. I was in office, he offered me that at 17:30 he will wait outside my house. Then I thought may be I can open door with my 2nd key. I was home 1700 and was able to open door. I told Herr Schlusseldienst at 17:02 that I don't need service. That service is 3-4 KM awey from house. I don't know if that person has just started or was about to start to come to my hause.

Now one XYZ company from another city sent me Rechnung of 30+30 anfahrt + 11 steuer = 71 euro.

Is there any rule for these services to charge people in emergency whatever they will.

As that person is not asking directly from me but through big company, I am afraid I will have to pay even not using his service. If that person was at my door with services, he would have charge me a lot.

That person did not came to my hause & now he is charging me hin-rückfahrt. That person at Internet did not posted any price info.

Can I go to Verbraucher-Zentrale to seek help or is just waist of time.

Can I rate that person negetive so other people can be saved.

Regards.

mahmud
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3