Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Extension

Visa Extension
Answer
6/23/11 11:18 PM
I am an Indian, at present studying in Germany.

I came to germany for doing Masters in the university of offenburg, Germany on October 2009. But i could not finish the course till now. I have still left with the two subjects to complete my theoritical part of my study and also the master thesis. I am in a plan to discontinue this course and to join in a new masters program from october 2011, where i have already got an admission.
Is it possible to apply visa for that course by staying in Germany.

At present my visa has been expired on 23 may, and i have applied for extension and expecting it in a few weeks.
I am worried about, the two subjects which i still have are my last chances. If i fail in those i will be getting exmatriculated. In this condition visa people will give some time to leave out of Germany. At that time can i apply for my visa extension based on the other university where i got admission.
Expecting suggestion in every aspect.
thanking you.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa Extension
Answer
6/24/11 9:27 PM as a reply to sandeep veeravalli.
I guess the new course will start from October 2011. What you can do is the following;

-either sit and wait for the decision of ABH or

-move to the new city, where you got the admission confirmation. Aplly for your visa extension from that ABH, with the help of your new University.

Good luck and let us know the end result.

P.S: this is not a legal advice!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18