Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Aufenthaltstitel is obstacle for ALG1

Aufenthaltstitel is obstacle for ALG1
Answer
4/14/12 2:21 AM
Hello. I am a Canadian, working in Germany since 2009. I left a company last year, got Fiktionsbescheinigung and consequently ALG 1 for last 3 months in 2011. Then I started another job in Jan 2012, and got an eAT valid till 2013. It has Nebenbestimmung: Beschaeftigung nur gemäß ... als ... bei ... GmbH erlaubt. I got kundigung in Probezeit in March. Now the Arbeitsagentur says that they cannot accept my application because of Nebenstimmung. I asked to have it removed at ABH, but they kept delaying things, and claiming that my eAT is valid. I hired a lawyer who said they cannot do that and wrote them a letter. In the meantime I got a letter from some clerk at ABH who says that they intend to retroactively cancel my eAT, because I am not employed any more. My lawyer seems to have no answer, since he only advised me to "fight it".

It doesn't make sense that they made no problems with ALG 1 and Fiktionsbesc., but now with eAT it seems impossible.

How can I get ALG 1, and continue to look for a job? What options do I have?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott