Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Problem with German Tenent..plz help me

Toggle
Hi Friends,

I am an Indian. My sister has settled here with her family. They have permenent residence here.THey have been staying here for last 8 years. TWo years back they bought 2 appartments in a big house at Dresden.THey are staying in one apprtment and another is given for rent. Around 8 months back it is given for one German tenent with 2 years contract.As per contract he suppose to give caution deposit immediately and rent in advance. He suppose to pay rent on 1st of every month.

Initially he gave rent regualrly..But he didnt give caution deposit yet. he keep on postponing..After some months, he started giving rent in mid of the month..Now for last 2 months, he is not giving even rent also..Till now he did not pay Caution deposit and he is not paying rent for last 2 months..He is not responding to phones, letters. Even he is not opening doors when they went to his appartment..

Can anybody suggest me what to do ..They would be happy if he could vacate the house..But contract was made for 2 years..Plz suggest us what do we do..Whom do we approach..

Thanks and regards
santosh
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Problem with German Tenent..plz help me
Answer
3/5/05 7:05 PM as a reply to Santhosh Kotha.
It is very strange of your sister.

Why doesn't she go to lawyer from the first place?
1. didn't pay Kaution is a big problem for land-
lord. you can try to do the same with local emoticon
2. didn't pay rent at time, one get fine for it.

It is very very strange of your sister. sometime you have to spend some money where it is needed.

good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/7/05 9:03 PM as a reply to Santhosh Kotha.
If the tenant did not pay the rent for two month in succession, you have the right to cancel the rental contract. § 543 II Nr. 3a BGB. This is a cancellation because of important reason. The cancellation has to be done in written form and the reason for the cancellation must be told. If the tenant does not move out, action for possession can be filed. If your sister has further questions she can mail to reeder@trust7.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/7/05 9:42 PM as a reply to Santhosh Kotha.
Thank u VP and Sabine for the information..Now my sister has gone to lawyer..But it may take some time to get the result..Is there any chances to take an immediate action..

thanks..
regards
samtosh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7