Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

How long a work permit?

Toggle
How long a work permit?
Answer
10/8/07 8:35 PM
I am on dependent visa for more than 2 years. My husband is having student status doing PhD. With the dependent status I studied and now I got job and applied for work permit 3 weeks before. I still didnt get any reply from Auslaenderbehoerde. Can you people share your experiences and tell how I should make things faster as I already running out of time. Also give some suggestions and advices of what to do and not. Does it depends on the place where you apply? I have similar situation like meinfrage had last year.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How long a work permit?
Answer
10/21/07 3:23 PM as a reply to ramagiri ramu.
Did u do it urself or u do it with a lowyer?

if u do it without lowyer then u better consult ur loweyer,but it sometimes takes up to 6 weeks
good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/22/07 1:25 AM as a reply to ramagiri ramu.
Thanks muhiba for your reply?

I do it myself. my company and present residence are in different places. does it cause delay?not yet reply from AB...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/24/07 3:28 PM as a reply to ramagiri ramu.
Hope u hav already recvd the work permit...

i had the same case, i was in munich and applied for work permit for company in nürnberg. it took exactly 30days.

i applied in munich. they request confirmation from nürnberg. nürnberg arbeitsamt advertises abt this position and waits for 2 weeks to confirm tat nobody els is available for this position. they also verify the company in nürnberg. then the confirmation will b sent back and i will b informed. 4-6weeks is the usual time taken.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/07 1:07 PM as a reply to ramagiri ramu.
thanks lifestyle. 6 weeks have already been completed. no reply from foreign office yet. dont know where is the delay.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott