Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

about visa status

Toggle
about visa status
Answer
7/14/11 8:16 PM
hi myself amit i have applied for the student visa in germany fo university of Duisburg and i have given the interview on 28th june and they told me to open the block account at Deutsche Bank Privat and told to transfer 7800 euro and i want to know is there wil be problem fo visa or can i get the visa smoothly please reply urgent
0 (0 Votes)

Re: about visa status
Answer
7/15/11 11:18 AM as a reply to amit ambesange.
To get student visa, you need to open blocked account and need to transfer the money as the Embassy/Consulat/ABH told you.

Normally student visa process is quite smooth and fast if you meet all the requirements which Embassy/Consulat/ABH has mentioned for student visa .

Good Luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: about visa status
Answer
7/18/11 12:22 PM as a reply to amit ambesange.
This amount has to be placed in that account in case you have no one who can take you in charge with the necessary income (didn't had to open that type of account when I had to bring my in-law for studying here) and if this is done, obtaining the visa will be easier, you just have to submit the documents they want as they want them and how they want them.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18