Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Arbeitslosengeld forms

Toggle
Arbeitslosengeld forms
Answer
7/26/05 5:42 PM
Hi,

I recently lost my job and went to the Arbeitsamt to file for Arbeitslosengeld. Everything was ok and they gave me a lot of forms to fill (Arbeitsbescheinigung and a few others). Does anyone know if there is an English version of this form somewhere maybe? My German is not very good and this is a long form to fill.

Anyways, if someone can help me fill this (I am in Munich), I would be really grateful. I am not working at the moment, so cannot pay much, but can buy a couple of beers

Thanks,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Arbeitslosengeld forms
Answer
7/27/05 6:29 AM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
"Arbeitsbescheinigung"

This one fills your previous employer, not you. send him right away
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/27/05 6:31 AM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
"I am not working at the moment, so cannot pay much, but can buy a couple of beers"

lol if you would pay for the tickets as well, i would accept an offer emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/27/05 1:12 PM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
tickets for what? emoticon Are you around Munich somewhere? emoticon

My previous employer is a jerk. He will want me to fill it up and even signing it would be too much wotk for him!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/05 3:11 AM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
"tickets for what? Are you around Munich somewhere?"

not so close, 3 hours by ICE

"My previous employer is a jerk. He will want me to fill it up and even signing it would be too much wotk for him!"

tell your employment office that your employer refuses to fill it up and apply for getting that form "im Wege der Amtshilfe". they will teach your employer real fast ;)

i mean you can't fill it up even if you want to do so, it contains questions that only your employer can answer
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/29/05 3:19 AM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
btw why don't you scan your forms and put them somewhere on the web, so that the people could tell you what to write in every line?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/29/05 8:59 PM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
That'a a great idea! I am going to do that this weekend.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott