Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

NE Appication questions(Social system understanding and Interview for Germa

Toggle
Hello Friends,

I have following two questions regarding NE application. Any insight would be highly appreciated.

i)The application has a question if the applicant has successfully attended any orientation course about the knowledge of social system in germay.(Grundkenntnisse der Rechts und Gesellschaftsordnung und der Lebensverhältnisse)

I have not done any such course. Is it a problem? Has anybody done such course?

ii)Did anybody have to go through the interview for the knowledge of german? If yes what were the questions?

The Beamter from my auslanderamt did not mention about such interview but i m not sure if they will have any surprise for me.

Thanks in Advance!!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE Appication questions(Social system understanding and Interview for G
Answer
8/29/06 12:26 AM as a reply to aaaaaa aaaaaa.
Hi,
I have done Orientation course from volkshochschule before NE process but there was no direct question about that. Actually beamter did not interviewed me specifically. I was talking with him in Deutsch, that was enough. But he did interviewed my wife. He asked her to speak with him in Deutsch and asked weather she is taking deutsch course. My wife was not too good in deutsch, but she got till 5 years visa without any condition.That was all, hope this help.

regards.

majo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/06 1:14 PM as a reply to aaaaaa aaaaaa.
@majo

Majo are you living in Berlin?
Sorry for asking but I got a very best friend in Berlin Majo, and we have lost our contact before several years.
I would apretiate if you answer me.
stevco11@yahoo.de
MAX
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/06 2:14 PM as a reply to aaaaaa aaaaaa.
Thanks majo for your response!!!!

Could you please give little more information about the orientaion course that you did? Actually I am not able to find this course in my local Voklshochschule. Please let me know the exact name,duration of the course. Was it also available in english?

Thanks again!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/06 12:54 AM as a reply to aaaaaa aaaaaa.
Hi,
@max,sorry i am not your freind. actully never been in berlin. wishing to be there once!

@one,the kurse title was DAF Orientierungskurs. It was one week kurs in evening 1800-2100 + saturday. It was special kurs consisting of 30 unterichstunden( 45 min). Here is ongoing kurs but it is in munich almost finished http://www.mvhs.de/3.1/mvhs.de/index.php?StoryID=1965&show=Veranstaltung&VeranstaltungID=LG9973A

I don't think it will be available in english,because porpuse of such kurs to learn deausch history & kultur and also these courses are offered in connection with govt help. For me it was very interesting because i was very much interested in german history & storey. It costed me 30€ with integrationbescheinigung.
may be you can also find in your city.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen.

majo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/06 11:15 AM as a reply to aaaaaa aaaaaa.
Thanks majo for all this infomration,

Was there any test after the course for successful completion?

I think i will not be able to do this course as my german is not that good and i have an appointment for NE in october. As you said earlier that Beamter from your area did not even ask you about this, do you think its really necessary based on your experience or what you heard from others? I know you have already given good information to me about this topic but i m really anxious now about it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/06 5:14 PM as a reply to aaaaaa aaaaaa.
@TheOne

You don't have to be anxious about it ...the worse case would be recommending the course for you to attend...I'm sure,I think volkshochschule semester starts from september so you could sign up and let them know you are working on improving your language skill and knowledge of the culture.... Good luck :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/06 12:27 AM as a reply to aaaaaa aaaaaa.
@TheOne,
You don't need to get panicked. If you can do your job & can understand what your employer ask to do then deutsch is not must. You will only need deutch when you will apply for german pass. If you don't need german pass then just concentrate on your work. your employer can give you needed documents & you will have no problem in ABH.

As Orientierungkurs is concerned, there was test at end of kurs as normaly being for every other language course in VHS. If you attend classes 1 week regularly, you will pass the test. In my group no one was unsuccessfull.

Hope this will help you to be easy.

Best regards.

majo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/06 12:45 AM as a reply to aaaaaa aaaaaa.
majo and onye,

Thanks a lot for your views and all the info..

Mit freundlichen Grüßen!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18