Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Erziehungsgeldberechnung

Toggle
Erziehungsgeldberechnung
Answer
2/15/06 2:07 PM
Hi,

Today I went with all the documents to make the antrag for Erziehungsgeld in Frankfurt. The lady told me that as per my steurbeschied 2004 I will not get any Erziehungsgeld(my daughter was born in dec. 2005).

I have read many therads and people are telling that everyone gets Erziehungsgeld atleast for the first 6 months even if the netto salary is >30K. http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/gcs_in_your_neighborhood/gc_entziehungsgeld

If I calculate my netto income which I get from the company its less than 30K. The lady told me that Erziehungsgeld is not calculated on netto income, it is calculated on steurbrutto(what the hell is this ??)

She gave me a printout which says something like:

Einkünfte gesamt : ----€
Werbungskosten gesamt: ----€
Absetzungen(19%/24%) gesamt: ----€
Zu berücksichtigendes Einkommen: ----€ (This she calculated >30K)

Minderungsquote
............Budgetiert(7,2%)
............Regelbetrag(5,2%)

Werbungskosten I understand, what is Absetzungen(19%/24%) gesamt and how it is calculated ?
Is it the tax we pay / rente / health insurance ??

Thanks
Khan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Erziehungsgeldberechnung
Answer
2/15/06 2:25 PM as a reply to Faisal Khan.
hi
Erziehungsgeld is calculated on the total income for the year including any tax returns for that year.
As far as I know this applies for the group who have very very less income[not sure how much].
And they pretty wel know that GC do not fall in this group.

fly

Ajay Suguru
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 8:40 PM as a reply to Faisal Khan.
Mr. Khan,

Before you filled the Erziehung form, you should have read it. Still you have(I think, 30 days to claim, if you disagree with their calculation).

Here, its important, if you sent some amount to your home country. How much?, I think, they will subtract 19XX,00 amount.

But, the problem lies with their new rules, with which, they are counting Werbungskosten=1000 or something similar. Here, you can fight, depending upon, what you filled in the form.

Rest, with 24%, yes, its correct.

As, I told you, you should try to stress increasing your Werbungskosten and that should allow you to get for 6 months. But, dont waste time and just consult your Steuerberator. This is normally the time, when you are going to submit your Tax-papers for last year. So, just add this work and consult him/her about what you got as Calculation sheet.

Remember, you are left with not much time. So, if your Steuerberator is competent, he can fight for you, otherwise, there are little chances that you will get it.

Hope, this helps.

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 1:00 PM as a reply to Faisal Khan.
@A.T

Thanks for the suggestion. I immediately consult my steuerberator, lets see if there is any change or not.

Khan
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18