Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Checkliste: Arbeitszeugnis - darauf müssen Sie achten

Toggle
Just something I got in my mail this morning, hope it will help more than one

http://inhalt.monster.de/1848_de_p1.asp

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Checkliste: Arbeitszeugnis - darauf müssen Sie achten
Answer
9/18/08 1:40 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@NoBody

In last 7.5 years in Germany I changed 3 jobs and last 2 Employers didn't bother to ask for Arbeitszeugnis.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Checkliste: Arbeitszeugnis - darauf müssen Sie achten
Answer
9/18/08 1:49 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Even if they don't, you have to ask for one when you leave a job, and for each one you get, you have to proof-read it to know if it's ok.

I got a surprise during one of my interviews that the Zeugniss I had wasn't a very good one (I was bored at the job and everybody noticed it) so I tend to keep myself on a safe ground.

I'll be 8 years next month and I've switched job and contracts 12 times I think but they stopped asking me for my Zeugniss only when I started consulting as a freelancer and grounded my own company. But then you get another challenge: have good references from your past clients.

All in all, it all comes down to the same, ain't it?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18