Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Blue card (University and degree are in anabin)

Blue card (University and degree are in anabin)
blue card sachen anabin
Answer
3/21/18 3:31 PM
Hi,
One month ago a applied for a blue card in the foreigner office of sachen , and i recently received an email saying that my degree is not recognized in Germany and not found in there database and i have to 200Euro and to bring all my universities results. Knowing that i see it in anabin with H+ and also 2 of my classmates from the same universities and which had the same degree(they live in Munschen) didn't had any kind of those stories.
Does each province in Germany have its own database of diplomas recognition ?
Please I need your help or opinion 

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue card (University and degree are in anabin)
Answer
11/16/19 12:43 PM as a reply to Adam Majri.
In general, both your institution and degree type (e.g. Master's degree) need to be listed in Anabin and you need to provide proof for both. 

I recently put together a guide for searching the Anabin database that may be of help! You can see the guide here:

How to Check if Your Degree is Recognised in Germany Using the Anabin database
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18