Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa denial

Toggle
Visa denial
Answer
9/11/10 3:18 AM
Good day, please i had visa denial in july due to that my name is already in use in germany and i have never being there, though my wife is a german citizen, it is known now by the german that i was not the person they thought at the initial by august that lead to my visa denial through the lawyer my wife hired but am yet to get feed back from nigeria embassy since july. Please what do i do because i really love and am missing my wife badly.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa denial
Answer
9/13/10 1:15 AM as a reply to Felix Osagie.
You have wait for the reply from embassy in Nigeria. The delay may be due to large scams originating from Nigeria and they want to verify everything. Why cant your wife join you in Nigeria and live a loving happy life there?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa denial
Answer
10/7/10 10:47 AM as a reply to Felix Osagie.
Thank you for the response and advise, my wife wouldn't want to come fully to Nigeria because she has been in Germany for the past 14yrs, cos the last time she came, she witness the insecurity in the country, so she is afraid of coming to spend a longer time in Nigeria. I have signed a paper of authorisation from Germany to look into my case that i wasnt the person they claimed i was and they have seen the peson's picture and thumb print. So am waiting for the next thing to do from our family lawyer in Germany if am to re-apply for family re-union or anybody with any idea on what i can do?. Thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott