Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Integrationkurs bestatigung?

Toggle
Integrationkurs bestatigung?
Answer
8/9/05 2:57 PM
Hi all,
I have applied for Integrationkurs bestatigung(althouh beamter thinks,i don't need Integrationkurs) and now recieved bestatigung. Alongwith is a form Befreiung vom kostenbeitrag zum Integrationkurs,which need copy of sozialhile/arbeitlosengeld. Today I called the officer & told him that i don't recieve any sozialhile/arbeitlosengeld, then he said he will send me new form about my income.
I am currently doing language course which are integrationkurs. My salary is around € 3000. My question is, Am i eligible for Integerationkurs fee reduction or not. If i am not then I should leave hassle of all this paper work.
I also applied for my wife, she is not working. Is she eligible or not?
If any one is doing deutsche course with this bestatigung or not?

Regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Integrationkurs bestatigung?
Answer
8/9/05 5:02 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
@dilbir:

I am also in this situation, as my wife arrived after 01.01.2005. If you look at the link:
http://www.bamf.de/template/index_integration.htm

under the topic: "Integrationskurs"

you will find that :

Ausländerinnen und Ausländer, die Leistungen nach dem Zweiten Buch Sozialgesetzbuch oder Hilfe zum Lebensunterhalt nach dem Zwölften Buch Sozialgesetzbuch beziehen, können auf Antrag gegen Vorlage eines aktuellen Nachweises von der Pflicht, einen Kostenbeitrag zu leisten, befreit werden

All others should pay 1 Euro per hour. So for a total of 600 hours over a 6-month duration, you´ll have to pay 100 Euro p.m.

As you say that you are working, you should better leave all this, and get an admission soon, as places are filling up quickly in cities. Check the topic Kursträger to locate the nearest institution.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/05 11:55 AM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Hi all,

Anyone in this forum who has attended/whose spouse has attended the integration course. It seems it a must, but will only be checked when you apply for NE/Citizenship. For others who dont plan to stay here for their whole life, its egal!!

Do the institutions conducting them run it properly? I mean, does it really make you a language-genius in 6 months? Or is it better to rely on some private language schools?

Thanx in advance for your inputs.

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/05 1:59 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Hi Fred,
Integeration Kurs is not a must at any time(NE or Citizenship) for the poeple who entered Germany before 1.1.2005.For the rest who entered after that it is a must!.I have also checked this with ABH.
-metro
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/05 2:18 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
@fred

I mean, does it really make you a language-genius in 6 months?

good joke -emoticon there is no medicine which will make you language-genius in 6 months, its a life long learning process.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/05 4:15 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
@metro:

Thast what I asked! For anyone who came after 1.1.2005, its a must, and that too will be verified only at the time of NE or Citizenship. What if you came after 1.1.2005 and dont want NE/Citizenship at any later time of your life? (Say you are returning to your homeland)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/05 10:27 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
@Fred
that is no problem until you go for the ABH for a Visa extension.May be during extension time they ask for it.As usual it depends on the Bemater/in.
-metro
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18