Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

NE at last

Toggle
NE at last
Answer
1/26/06 12:42 AM
Hello all,

I have not posted in this forum since long, though I have been checking it regularly. Trust7 has been a peerless help throughout my already 5 years in Germany. I still remember with great joy the first Greencarder meeting we organized in Munich over 2 years ago!

Today I got my NE -together with my family. In this day I want to thank to everyone here for keeping this amazing place going. And I want to thank Detlef for his support, his friendship in the hard times, his solid and objective counsel, and also for that amazing lunch in Berlin (rouladen, knoedel and blaukraut! :-) ) Also, I want to thank my fellow southamerican friend YO and his family, for the friendship and the shared experiences throughout this years, learning together to live in Germany!

Cheers,

Diego aka Sudaca
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE at last
Answer
1/26/06 2:43 AM as a reply to Diego Carbonell Gonzalez.
Ebenfalls Dieguito!

Really a honor having you here in the forum this place.

Congratulations for you, A. and J. You can be here now for long time (if you want it).

Yes I do remember this meeting in Munich, even with TV and a lot of people who are ... God knows: Wajeeh, Sheetal but some of us are still here.

I also wish you the best, I miss our asados y vamos Dieguito todavia!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/06 11:38 AM as a reply to Diego Carbonell Gonzalez.
Hey SudSud,

long time no see, I mean no read :-)

Congrats and welcome to the §9-Club, glad to have news from you.

D.

PS BTW Some1 got new from Wajeeh?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/06 12:50 PM as a reply to Diego Carbonell Gonzalez.
Hi Diego,

congratulations! It is so good to see you back at the forum, with a typical 'short' but very helpful message (the 'Schimmel one') and it is so good to know, that you did finnish all the visa stress for ever!

Viele Grüsse auch an Deine Familie und ich werde meiner Frau berichten, dass Du immer noch von ihrem Mittagessen sprichst.

Ciao
Detlef :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/06 12:57 PM as a reply to Diego Carbonell Gonzalez.
@NoBody: Wajeeh got really some very hard times in the past but luckily he managed to overcome the situation and he is leaving happily with his wife in Heidelberg now working for an international company there.
I can give you his email address if you wish.

BTW: I was drinking couple of beers with you during the GC meeting from Heidelberg at the Kulturbrauerei after the castle visit emoticon I was the tallest GC holder in that group at that time emoticon

BR
Krisztian
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/06 6:42 PM as a reply to Diego Carbonell Gonzalez.
I chatted with Waj today, and he said he will certainly show up again with an update!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/06 1:09 AM as a reply to Diego Carbonell Gonzalez.
Hello All,
I am back by popular demand :-) I have not forgotten any of you. I do remember the meetings we had in Munich, Heidelberg and Frankfurt. As Christian already said yes i did have very hard time. I was jobless for 16 months, living 3 month to 3 month basis (3 month visa issued each time). I was almost thrown out of the country and just couple weeks before my Ausreise i managed to survive.

When i got my job back at the same company i used to work at but they were not doing well also so my salary was being delayed for months. Well all i can say "Yes! I survived! By the grace and help of God and support of my friends whether online or offline".

I am now working since past 7 months for a international firm as a technical consultant. Couple weeks back i recieved a letter confirming the end of my probation period.

Now is my turn to apply for NE which i plan to do soon. Sudaca has provided me helpful guidance in this regards and i am sure i will be able to go through this step also easily.

I hope to hear from you all.

Regards,
Wajeeh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/06 1:20 PM as a reply to Diego Carbonell Gonzalez.
I sure this has been discussed and blogged on one of the threads. My apologies I could not find the details.

Is there anyone who have applied ang got NE in Munich (you applied at the Munich KVR)? If yes, can you please drop me an email with the steps, disucments and anything that I need to be aware of while applying for NE.

Thanks in advance.
Magus

My email is
mayanglambam@gmx.net (mayanglambam@gmx dot net)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 11:50 PM as a reply to Diego Carbonell Gonzalez.
Hello,

I have a question for those which received NE in Munich.
Is it considered the period on which you worked in Germany with the visa issued by the German embassy? (that 3 months visa)
I heard many stories that in Munich this period is not considered.

Regards,
Marius
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 3:28 AM as a reply to Diego Carbonell Gonzalez.
@KrisztianK

can you give me Waj email address, thanks.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 1:51 PM as a reply to Diego Carbonell Gonzalez.
@NoBody

Waj: waj78@hotmail.com

K
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7