Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

VISA Application through Travel Agency

Toggle
Hi,

Could you please help me decide what to do on the below topic.

I applied for my wife's visa in january and it was rejected for german language requirement. now that my wife has completed the course, i would like to apply for the visa again.

I would like to know whether it makes any difference if I apply again for her VISA through a reputed Travel agency or can I apply again myself with all the necessary documents. I dont want her VISA to get rejected again. SO i want to make sure that the VISA process go smooth.

Please advise
0 (0 Votes)

Re: VISA Application through Travel Agency
Answer
2/28/12 9:01 PM as a reply to Hemaht kumar.
I am bit doubtful about hiring an agent for your visa application, in my case i tried to contact few agents at Delhi, for long term visa they suggested me to go on my own.

Typically travel agents are helpful for short term (schengen) visa, in most of the schengen cases, embassy doesn't ask for the applicant to be present during submission of the of the visa application.

This time, if you already have A1, you are ready to go on your own for the submission.

Make sure you are carrying all the required documents as requested by the embassy(on their website), its always better to carry a copy of all related documents(even if a document is not requested, it may be helpful as a supporting document).

wish you all the best.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18