Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Press

interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk

Hello,

I am a journalist working for a radio program called ZÜNDFUNK which is aired daily on Bayerischer Rundfunk.

I am looking for somebody from another country who has decided to live in Germany because of professional reasons, but just for a certain time.

I would be very interested in doing an interview with this person about life as a "short-time German".

If you live in Bavaria and if you are willing to talk to me, please get in contact with me. My email address is frederik.kunth@brnet.de.

Thank you in advance.

Frederik Kunth
0 (0 Votes)

Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk
Answer
5/4/06 1:31 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
Another typical journalist.

He already has a story, and wants someone to narrate it.

emoticon

Sorry, couldn't resist it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/06 2:02 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
I would really like to send Max for this radio-interview. It would be inspiring to listen his exhilarating experience in germany ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/06 2:18 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@HB

"Another typical journalist."

from "Bavaria"

"He already has a story, and wants someone to narrate it."

what else can you expect from "Bayerischer Rundfunk"?
but somehow little better than Neo-Conservative "Eastern Europian/German Rundfunk".

prolly you could expect better in NRW or HESSEN for that matter.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/06 2:54 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
here is the latest link...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4969296.stm

i've thousands of reports from eastern europian countries if someone interested (including poland, slovakia/slovenia, romania, latvia, belarus, east-germany...)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/06 9:33 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
instructor, I'd like to paraphrase you and say:
Another typical reply from someone comming from India (or nearby, hope I'm not guessing wrong; if so, I appologize).
How does it sound ?
That beeing said, please come up with a racist story from Romania.
I'm really waiting for your pertinent reply,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/5/06 12:04 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@mrx

"Another typical reply from someone comming from India (or nearby, hope I'm not guessing wrong; if so, I appologize)."

that is what i exactly expected, you are just simply wrong.

"How does it sound ?"

actually, it did'nt sound bad! but tokio hotel sound little better emoticon

"That beeing said, please come up with a racist story from Romania."

so that's where you come from.

"I'm really waiting for your pertinent reply,"

what the heck are you doing with "roma" people in there? even dog are treated better than those human beings. i did belive before asking this question, you should've thought about being citizen of this wonderful world.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/5/06 12:29 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
Another typical reply from someone comming from India (or nearby, hope I'm not guessing wrong; if so, I appologize).

get a break dear otherwise you might be exhausted replying questions from everywhere. by the way a shorrthh question, what is that typical thingy?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/5/06 12:40 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
I heard from a friend that recently there are now India and Chinese movies without translation with german subtitle. This seems to be a good trend, opening up more chance for german to understand foreign culture better. I do not want to sound bias, but it is clear that this is related to economics motivation.
J
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/5/06 12:56 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@mrx

i meant "roma" people => "gypsies"

why are you trying hiding your head? just come out and say something, lot in here getting excited as quite sometime there were no discussions. you seem to be the right one now!

i've lot true-stories from eastern europian countries of their neo-conservative (*) attitude. which includes some of my colleagues as well.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/6/06 5:12 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
I would really like to send Max for this radio-interview. It would be inspiring to listen his exhilarating experience in germany

Nah it wouldn't be a right kind of fun. better to send me and after that get interview from Mannheimo officials as well. whole world is going to laugh listening to their stories ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 12:54 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@mrx

"Another typical reply from someone comming from India (or nearby, hope I'm not guessing wrong; if so, I appologize).
How does it sound ?"

so you show your dirty mentality (that is what i called neo-conservative eastern europian mentality) already here against indians here, what do you want to know about yourself? that you don'nt have something in your brain which normal humans does have?

i'm looking for mrx (human hopefully), why are you hiding like old turkish military after armainians, kurdish or occuping cyprus or just like another romainian dictator or communist?

please comeout of your small rat-hole and show your existance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 5:19 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@instructor

1- I don't know, what you know about the turkish history and military, but it is your version and those who was NOT able to wipe out the Turks from the map.

2- The turkish military is not hiding.

3- "Ne mutlu Turkum diyene!"
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 8:29 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@kaan.oezturk

i can understand your pain.

"1- I don't know, what you know about the turkish history and military, but it is your version and those who was NOT able to wipe out the Turks from the map."

i do know more about turkish (great) history and history of military in politics. i don't think any country can be wiped out of the map. some one in recent years say quite often in middle-east as whole world knows about.

"2- The turkish military is not hiding."

i'm not sure about that but it's ok, genarals ;)

3- "Ne mutlu Turkum diyene!"

i don't know what the heck that means, so i can't answer. if it's abusive word, then i would say it to apply self.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 2:02 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
Google has the answer for it:

"Ne mutlu Turkum diyene!"

It means:

‘How happy is he who can say ‘I am a Turk’’.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 2:45 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@HB

"Ne mutlu Turkum diyene!"
It means:
‘How happy is he who can say ‘I am a Turk’’.

of course, one can be happy being citizen of any country with great history.

but at one should also recognize the mistakes (or crap) made by any country including my home country, that makes the country and country-men more greater as german people and mostly of western part accepting people around the world.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 2:53 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
I believe that the man is searching a storry with smile, fun, happines and "oh what a wonderfull world".
Hi all.
I am still alive, I got small heart strocke but I am still on my feet.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 2:59 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
max,

just don't tell me that this about the heart strocke was not a joke! or?
Did you find a new job?

cybigi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 3:16 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@max

i wish you to find a new job very soon.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 5:04 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
A small one - bur not so serious, and a lot of problems - "magen gastritis".
I am on medical threthman - weill be better.
I got 1 year visum and presently no job.Unfortenately in Hannover , because I got the strock at the job time, they give me kündigung,(and me full I have finish all the projects and beg for understanding) couse threy where having fiar that I am badly seeck and I will be in no use any more.
Ausländeramt - they coud give me 2 years visum, (I have got and written and personal statement that it is so from the college from MY Beamter), but he did not done that.He told me that I can be happy that I am in DE with 1 year visum issued on AuslG Pharagrapgh §18.
Never the less, he told me that I can get NE if I finish my probation - and same storry again.
I have went in Hannover search NE, and the next day (only for 2 days again)- well I got kündigung.
I was asking and beging in the firma to gimme just 2 days more to resolve all my problems - but I will faster go to haven then for understanding - what a people and persons are this creatures hier???????
And on the court was confirmed that I am totlay innosent person and abuse....MY Beamter - well he was abdoring me.
I am in Berlin presently - MOVING AGAIN - some chanches for new job, but fuck it out, it is totaly irrelevant how long, how tomorrow, what with the visum and so on...I just do not care any more.I have send my family back to my country an palying out my 1 years hospitality.
At least till I can take my helth in order.
Best wishes to all of you...MAX
PS.
I am happy at least that I can go to "Welt meisterschaft" and I got one ticket - nice isn't it, after so many things to remeber Germany for one good thing.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott