Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Press

interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk

Toggle
interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Frederik Kunth 5/3/06 2:42 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk H B 5/4/06 1:31 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Akshay Khanna 5/4/06 2:02 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/4/06 2:18 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/4/06 2:54 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Mr X 5/4/06 9:33 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/5/06 12:04 AM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk ben fleck 5/5/06 12:29 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Jim Dav 5/5/06 12:40 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/5/06 12:56 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk - - 5/6/06 5:12 AM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/7/06 12:54 AM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk kaan oezturk 5/7/06 5:19 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/7/06 8:29 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk H B 5/8/06 2:02 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/8/06 2:45 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Johnny English 5/8/06 2:53 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk cybigi tempo 5/8/06 2:59 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/8/06 3:16 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Johnny English 5/8/06 5:04 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk NoBody 5/8/06 6:09 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Denis von Domikulic 5/8/06 6:14 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Mr X 5/9/06 1:46 AM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Johnny English 5/9/06 3:47 AM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/9/06 1:38 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/9/06 3:28 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Jim Dav 5/9/06 5:08 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk - - 5/9/06 7:51 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Johnny English 5/10/06 12:17 AM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk - - 5/10/06 3:21 AM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Johnny English 5/10/06 10:55 AM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Jim Dav 5/10/06 12:10 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/12/06 1:39 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk kaan oezturk 5/16/06 1:24 AM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/16/06 2:21 AM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk - - 5/16/06 12:49 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/16/06 8:11 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk - - 5/17/06 3:48 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk - - 5/17/06 3:50 PM
Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk Struts Spring 5/18/06 2:24 AM
Hello,

I am a journalist working for a radio program called ZÜNDFUNK which is aired daily on Bayerischer Rundfunk.

I am looking for somebody from another country who has decided to live in Germany because of professional reasons, but just for a certain time.

I would be very interested in doing an interview with this person about life as a "short-time German".

If you live in Bavaria and if you are willing to talk to me, please get in contact with me. My email address is frederik.kunth@brnet.de.

Thank you in advance.

Frederik Kunth
0 (0 Votes)

Re: interview with journalist from Bayerischer Rundfunk
Answer
5/4/06 1:31 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
Another typical journalist.

He already has a story, and wants someone to narrate it.

emoticon

Sorry, couldn't resist it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/06 2:02 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
I would really like to send Max for this radio-interview. It would be inspiring to listen his exhilarating experience in germany ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/06 2:18 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@HB

"Another typical journalist."

from "Bavaria"

"He already has a story, and wants someone to narrate it."

what else can you expect from "Bayerischer Rundfunk"?
but somehow little better than Neo-Conservative "Eastern Europian/German Rundfunk".

prolly you could expect better in NRW or HESSEN for that matter.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/06 2:54 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
here is the latest link...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4969296.stm

i've thousands of reports from eastern europian countries if someone interested (including poland, slovakia/slovenia, romania, latvia, belarus, east-germany...)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/06 9:33 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
instructor, I'd like to paraphrase you and say:
Another typical reply from someone comming from India (or nearby, hope I'm not guessing wrong; if so, I appologize).
How does it sound ?
That beeing said, please come up with a racist story from Romania.
I'm really waiting for your pertinent reply,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/5/06 12:04 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@mrx

"Another typical reply from someone comming from India (or nearby, hope I'm not guessing wrong; if so, I appologize)."

that is what i exactly expected, you are just simply wrong.

"How does it sound ?"

actually, it did'nt sound bad! but tokio hotel sound little better emoticon

"That beeing said, please come up with a racist story from Romania."

so that's where you come from.

"I'm really waiting for your pertinent reply,"

what the heck are you doing with "roma" people in there? even dog are treated better than those human beings. i did belive before asking this question, you should've thought about being citizen of this wonderful world.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/5/06 12:29 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
Another typical reply from someone comming from India (or nearby, hope I'm not guessing wrong; if so, I appologize).

get a break dear otherwise you might be exhausted replying questions from everywhere. by the way a shorrthh question, what is that typical thingy?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/5/06 12:40 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
I heard from a friend that recently there are now India and Chinese movies without translation with german subtitle. This seems to be a good trend, opening up more chance for german to understand foreign culture better. I do not want to sound bias, but it is clear that this is related to economics motivation.
J
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/5/06 12:56 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@mrx

i meant "roma" people => "gypsies"

why are you trying hiding your head? just come out and say something, lot in here getting excited as quite sometime there were no discussions. you seem to be the right one now!

i've lot true-stories from eastern europian countries of their neo-conservative (*) attitude. which includes some of my colleagues as well.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/6/06 5:12 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
I would really like to send Max for this radio-interview. It would be inspiring to listen his exhilarating experience in germany

Nah it wouldn't be a right kind of fun. better to send me and after that get interview from Mannheimo officials as well. whole world is going to laugh listening to their stories ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 12:54 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@mrx

"Another typical reply from someone comming from India (or nearby, hope I'm not guessing wrong; if so, I appologize).
How does it sound ?"

so you show your dirty mentality (that is what i called neo-conservative eastern europian mentality) already here against indians here, what do you want to know about yourself? that you don'nt have something in your brain which normal humans does have?

i'm looking for mrx (human hopefully), why are you hiding like old turkish military after armainians, kurdish or occuping cyprus or just like another romainian dictator or communist?

please comeout of your small rat-hole and show your existance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 5:19 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@instructor

1- I don't know, what you know about the turkish history and military, but it is your version and those who was NOT able to wipe out the Turks from the map.

2- The turkish military is not hiding.

3- "Ne mutlu Turkum diyene!"
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 8:29 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@kaan.oezturk

i can understand your pain.

"1- I don't know, what you know about the turkish history and military, but it is your version and those who was NOT able to wipe out the Turks from the map."

i do know more about turkish (great) history and history of military in politics. i don't think any country can be wiped out of the map. some one in recent years say quite often in middle-east as whole world knows about.

"2- The turkish military is not hiding."

i'm not sure about that but it's ok, genarals ;)

3- "Ne mutlu Turkum diyene!"

i don't know what the heck that means, so i can't answer. if it's abusive word, then i would say it to apply self.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 2:02 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
Google has the answer for it:

"Ne mutlu Turkum diyene!"

It means:

‘How happy is he who can say ‘I am a Turk’’.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 2:45 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@HB

"Ne mutlu Turkum diyene!"
It means:
‘How happy is he who can say ‘I am a Turk’’.

of course, one can be happy being citizen of any country with great history.

but at one should also recognize the mistakes (or crap) made by any country including my home country, that makes the country and country-men more greater as german people and mostly of western part accepting people around the world.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 2:53 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
I believe that the man is searching a storry with smile, fun, happines and "oh what a wonderfull world".
Hi all.
I am still alive, I got small heart strocke but I am still on my feet.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 2:59 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
max,

just don't tell me that this about the heart strocke was not a joke! or?
Did you find a new job?

cybigi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 3:16 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@max

i wish you to find a new job very soon.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 5:04 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
A small one - bur not so serious, and a lot of problems - "magen gastritis".
I am on medical threthman - weill be better.
I got 1 year visum and presently no job.Unfortenately in Hannover , because I got the strock at the job time, they give me kündigung,(and me full I have finish all the projects and beg for understanding) couse threy where having fiar that I am badly seeck and I will be in no use any more.
Ausländeramt - they coud give me 2 years visum, (I have got and written and personal statement that it is so from the college from MY Beamter), but he did not done that.He told me that I can be happy that I am in DE with 1 year visum issued on AuslG Pharagrapgh §18.
Never the less, he told me that I can get NE if I finish my probation - and same storry again.
I have went in Hannover search NE, and the next day (only for 2 days again)- well I got kündigung.
I was asking and beging in the firma to gimme just 2 days more to resolve all my problems - but I will faster go to haven then for understanding - what a people and persons are this creatures hier???????
And on the court was confirmed that I am totlay innosent person and abuse....MY Beamter - well he was abdoring me.
I am in Berlin presently - MOVING AGAIN - some chanches for new job, but fuck it out, it is totaly irrelevant how long, how tomorrow, what with the visum and so on...I just do not care any more.I have send my family back to my country an palying out my 1 years hospitality.
At least till I can take my helth in order.
Best wishes to all of you...MAX
PS.
I am happy at least that I can go to "Welt meisterschaft" and I got one ticket - nice isn't it, after so many things to remeber Germany for one good thing.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 6:09 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@max

just read that you're in Berlin, would like to meet you and in case you're here over the week-end, possibly invite you at home for dinner.

Drop me a mail if you're ok with that at daolwin at hotmail dot com.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/06 6:14 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
Hi Max.
Nice to hear something from you. Is the Makedonija on WM?
Where are you living in Makedonija? Skopje?
I was living in Makedonija one whole year.
What will be with school for your doughter?
She should now be 10 and after summer start Gymnasium if she would stay in Germany.
Is she doing the school in Makedonija now?

On your place I would still push with german NE.
You are just one step from it.

So I wish you luck and NE
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/06 1:46 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@babloo
"you might be exhausted replying questions from everywhere."
That is my 3rd post on this forum and probably the last one.
"what is that typical thingy?"
I meant this seems to me that this is the nth messge in which someone from india complains about discrimination in germany. In the majority of cases (as far as I remember all cases, but I don't have the time to verify this) such complainings come from someone from India This is why I re-used the word "typical".
If you have the time to make a statistic please make the results public. I might be worng. It seems I was wrong this time as instructor says I'm "just simply wrong".. but he doesn't give any other details (like, how wrong am I, in km? emoticon )

@instructor
I find your last message extremely offending (not only towards me). As your first. Again, not only towards me. As all your other messages on this thread. A thread that belongs in the recycle bin, starting from the 4th message.
I'll try to explain why I find your writings offending and I hope I don't waste my time with a tokio hotel fan (as I can guess from one of your messages).
If you didn't get it yet I'm also an Ausländer as you, only I'm from eastern europe (by the way, where are you from ?). And in your first message you imply that all eastern europians are like those responsible for the racist killings in russia. Am I not allowed to be offended by such a statement? To ask you to review it ? To come with a pertinent answer ? (an appology would do just fine) You say even that you have "thousands of reports from eastern europian countries if someone interested (including poland, slovakia/slovenia, romania, latvia, belarus, east-germany...)". But you have none, because, at least in romania, I don't know of such cases and I doubt that you know better.
I don't know where this... hate (hope is *not* the right word) of yours comes from. I'm sorry you have eastern-europian colleagues that caused or contributed to this, but you cannot generalize things in the way you do and say that >20 mil people have a "dirty mentality (that is what i called neo-conservative eastern europian mentality)" (I only counted romanians, I even substracted the minorities about which you say that "even dog are treated better than those human beings" - by the way, what makes you so sure I don'T belong to this minority ?).

"please comeout of your small rat-hole and show your existance."
If you'll express some decent public appologies I'l be available for a beer in some weekend in frankfurt, darmstadt, wiesbaden or mainz, at your choice.
Although, if your behaviour is as violent as your languange, I might have some hesitations.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/06 3:47 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@DvD
She is 11 almoust.Yes she is going to IGM - but we shall see.
For NE - I am not intending to push it.If happened - happened.
Now I will resting my self few months.As I said I am seeck and with bad helth.I have to take care for my heart.
You see the hearth is like a woman.When you think that you have control it, it betrails you!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/06 1:38 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@mrx

right now i don't have much time to answer you! i'll be clearing all your doubts soon i've time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/06 3:28 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@mrx

"I find your last message extremely offending (not only towards me)."

i find your FIRST message was extremly offending to all asians here.

"As your first. Again, not only towards me. As all your other messages on this thread. A thread that belongs in the recycle bin, starting from the 4th message."

what do you think your first message?

"I'll try to explain why I find your writings offending and I hope I don't waste my time with a tokio hotel fan (as I can guess from one of your messages)."

i'll not explain you why your messages were offending asians.

"If you didn't get it yet I'm also an Ausländer as you,"

did i ever comment on myself? sorry you've very bad assumptions and i just simply don't like that.

"only I'm from eastern europe (by the way, where are you from ?)."

why do you think everyone should make advertisement here that where someone come from?

"And in your first message you imply that all eastern europians are like those responsible for the racist killings in russia."

you are wrong, it's nothing to do with russia, most of eastern europian countries have those people and mejority. sorry there are exceptions who infact have broader views as well. i know buhnch of highly intelligent people from there as friends. if they were'nt they would'nt accept me as friend.

"Am I not allowed to be offended by such a statement?"

how can you think like that when you are offending asians?

"To ask you to review it ?"

read your first message then you know what you are asking for.

"To come with a pertinent answer ? (an appology would do just fine)"

i did, just scroll back!

"You say even that you have "thousands of reports from eastern europian countries if someone interested (including poland, slovakia/slovenia, romania, latvia, belarus, east-germany...)". But you have none, because, at least in romania, I don't know of such cases and I doubt that you know better."

i guess you should be as afrikan or asian walking in eastern europe then you would understand.

"I don't know where this... hate (hope is *not* the right word) of yours comes from."

i don't hate but just a blick from your first and last post!

"I'm sorry you have eastern-europian colleagues that caused or contributed to this,"

my colleagues had problem in eastern europian countries when the visited. i've very good eastern europian and broader minded colleagues and friends as i said and unfortunatly not many are like that.

"but you cannot generalize things in the way you do and say that >20 mil people have a "dirty mentality (that is what i called neo-conservative eastern europian mentality)" (I only counted romanians, I even substracted the minorities about which you say that "even dog are treated better than those human beings" - by the way, what makes you so sure I don'T belong to this minority ?)."

you say it as majority not generalize! if you belong to the roma community then you are a "victim" otherwise you are a "täter" and if you protect them then you are a "defender" with broader mind.

"If you'll express some decent public appologies I'l be available for a beer in some weekend in frankfurt, darmstadt, wiesbaden or mainz, at your choice."

you first! because of your first message and not understanding my post.

Although, if your behaviour is as violent as your languange, I might have some hesitations.

i'm not violent as you think, so no hesitations. and i donot gain anything by hating or with violence.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/06 5:08 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
Hi Max, your situation is a good reminder to many of us that although the situation could be extremely frustrating and sometimes seens to be unreasonable, but finally good health comes first. I wish you a speedy recovery.

J
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/06 7:51 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
As I said I am seeck and with bad helth.I have to take care for my heart.

guess in your case this was the only thing that could let you avoid a deportation. therefore i would say that life is not so bad - because a deportation may affect health of a victim in a harsher way
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 12:17 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
Hey to all of you...
The one thing that I have not wanted to learn and take all this years here was:
That in Germany I am Ausländer and Gastarbeiter and as soon when I will finish my several years I have to go out.
Germany was never, and will be never immigrant’s country.
After those new Ausländer Gesetz from 1.1.2005, it was like flame for me that I can have my life and rights and chance for new live and equal opportunity and - all that what I have been ever heard about Germany - I was so full.
At least I have cleaned my name from that nasty story with some idiot as employer and his abuse and terrorism. The last one – employer – throw me only after 2 months because I got heart attack at job time. If they wanted to keep me on, maybe I’ve could die with my stupid wish for having NE at any price.
So I just only can say – everything that shines –is not gold!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 3:21 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
with my stupid wish for having NE at any price.

that's a main reason you had so many problems. people see that you want "to have NE at any price", they are using it. if they saw that you don't care about Germany and will leave without problems they most surely would offer you much better conditions ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 10:55 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@ -
Drop some Email at stevco11 at yahoo dot de.
New friend is not too much....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 12:10 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
Suggestion made by @- is interesting. I wonder if there are others who feel the same - apply with an attitude of "Not at any price".

J
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/12/06 1:39 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@kaan.oezturk

i would like to keep my personal opinion regarding turks.

- in public, if i/we've problem and shout for help, turkish people are the one who would help us, and any neo-conservative people would be (prolly) happy to see me/us getting hurted.

- if we donot have milk at home, we can ask "Mr. Mustafa / Mrs. Ayesha" family will help us getting it at any time.

- i'm strong supporter of turkey getting into the EU, when people are soo nice and helpful compared to eastern bloc.

- i'm not a citizen of turkey and does not belong to that religion and even does not look like turkish, though i/we get help.

- so i wanted to keep people away from dirty politics / military and police.

- you need some more list? so you know where and for what i stand for.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/06 1:24 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@instructor

I also totally agree in keeping people away from dirty politics / military and police.

I also want to say, that the turkish politics/military is not soo dirty as you read or know.

The world history is written by the nations who can afford that. How would the world history look like, if the American-Indians, Inkas or African people became world power and start to write the history? Every nation writes its own version, but the truth lies in the middle of them or it is complete different. X says a massacre, where Y says "a war against the terror". But Y is always right, because he can afford it!

KaaN
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/06 2:21 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@kaan.oezturk

no comments and the thread is closed!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/06 12:49 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
But Y is always right, because he can afford it!

the question is how long he can afford it ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/06 8:11 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
"the question is how long he can afford it"

as long as X exists ;) because X is paying for that!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/06 3:48 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
as long as X exists because X is paying for that!

i would really miss german authorities. 'cause without them i would hardly get paid for nothing! emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/06 3:50 PM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
as long as X exists because X is paying for that!

i would really miss german authorities. 'cause without them i would hardly get paid for nothing! emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/06 2:24 AM as a reply to Frederik Kunth.
@-

"i would really miss german authorities. 'cause without them i would hardly get paid for nothing!"

it's better to dream something else!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18