Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Extent of German Knowledge to get NE

Toggle
Extent of German Knowledge to get NE
Answer
8/4/05 3:20 PM
Hallo Friends

I wanna know, upto what extent one requires German Language knowledge to get NE/Unlimited Residence Permit.

Its the case of GreenCardHolder completing 5 years in November in Düsseldorf(NRW).

so i've questions regarding :-
1)Is it must that one should communicate in German when he/she goes to get Unlimited Residence Permit?
2)Should one be able to understand each and every word the person says who is responsible for handling ur case?
3)Or just German knowledge required for daily life communication is enough?

It would be really nice to know experiences of the persons who have already got Unlimited Residence permit and the kind of question they ask.
And specially what kind of questions they ask to check the German Knowledge of the Person.

Thanx alot!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Extent of German Knowledge to get NE
Answer
8/5/05 1:07 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
I think many people can contribute their experiences to this topic, but still no comments. Please do share ur valuable knowledge about this topic.

Thanx.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/5/05 1:34 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
Hi,

Knowing german is a big criteria if you are applying for citizenship. But for NE if you can converse in german and understand the Beamters then it is ok. If you apply for NE using a lawyer sometimes it is not even necessary that you meet the Amters and speak in german. But understanding german shows how much you are integrated and willing to integrate in the country where one earns his/her bread and butter.

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/5/05 2:16 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
Thanks Raj for ur contribution.But still I can't make it very clear.
Do they issue Unlimited Residence Permit after completing Five Years in Germany for Green Card Holder without Really Good knowledge of German or does it play some major factor?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/5/05 2:52 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
Hi Renu,

According to my friends experience it played no role becuse he went through the lawyer and he didnt have to go to the AB. But bascially you need to have basic understanding of german language according to the document i have it with me.

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18