Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Please Reply!!

Toggle
Please Reply!!
Answer
1/22/07 7:28 PM
PLEASE REPLY!!

Does anybody has idea? about marriage??

Now Standsamt sending documents to court( why they are sending to court and what court will check?)
Does anybody know how long it will take in court? and after how long it take for marriage?

I appreciate if you share your experiences.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Please Reply!!
Answer
1/22/07 7:42 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
I dont think that Cross-Posting will help you. You get no reply to your post, because your post contains simply not enough information to give a suggestion.

What marriage ? What is the nationality of your wife/husband ? What about you ? What is your status in Germany ? What court ? Is the application at the Embassy ? if so which one.. Did you marry in Germany ? ... ??? ... ??? ... ???

If you want to receive a quick and qualified answer, please also post qualified questions, instead of just writing "please reply". Read your own posting and tell me honestly, whether someone can give any suggestion based on that posting ?

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/07 9:27 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Dear Lacrima thanks for your reply.

i am marring with my gf, and my gf is German, and i am Indian,before i had tourist visa now i have Fiktionsbescheinigung.
I applied marry in Germany last year in july with complete documents then Standsamt send my documents to India for verification,
in Nov2006 German embassy sent back my documents with legal stamp.
Now my question is: the documents now in Standsamt and they want to send court (i want to know why they are sending to court and what court will do?)
and what more process will do?
How long it will take processing untill i get married??

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/07 9:51 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
I am sorry.. this is not a typical GC-Case and therefore I cant help you much in this regard.

Good luck,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/07 11:34 AM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Since your would be wife is German, so she must be knowing the German marriage law better than anyone else. I would suggets you talk to Standesamt people or better visit a laywer with such specific area of knowledge.

Thanx.
BS
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/07 3:15 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
BS thanks for your reply.
we don't know more about law in Germany, so i am only posting here bcz there are many forigners who has experince about marriage, many peoples are married in Germany so they must give suggestion.
Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/07 8:22 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
You can try this link:

www.britboard.de

A number of people have made the same inquiry on there.

A friend of mine from Canada got married to a German - it was quite time-consuming; alot of documentation had to be located and translated including proof that some documentation does not exist. Example: one piece of documentation required is that you have received a divorce from any previous marriage(s). If you were never previously married and divorced, you must provide documentation from your home country to this effect.

If you take a look at the above link, you will find the solution that many people go with in order to eliminate the beureucracy is to just drive up to Denmark for a weekend and get married there ( apparantly quite painless ).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott