Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Max just call to say ...

Max just call to say ...
Answer
12/1/05 8:27 PM
Hi,
I just to call to say - hallo.
I do not have any kind of Visa, not yet.
I am searching job.... and I have read about H1B Visa for USA.
Can someone tell me how the procedure goes on?
I heard about having job offer but from here seems bit impossible.
Anyone knows for some Agency from USA that works on such cases?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Max just call to say ...
Answer
12/1/05 11:38 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Dear Max,

1.You are receiving ALG
2.Your case is in Safe hands.

In the above situvation, please resist all temptation to stir up new adventures.

Be patient, our deadline was feb 06.

In the mean time, I remember many folks among this forum asking for your CV work with that option.

You can try newer options later.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/1/05 11:53 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Yes it is true all you say.
The question for 'promised land' was/is for my cousin from Macedonia.
I told him that many people are having chances for USA and he better try for USA then for some EU Country.
I have sent to some friends my CV, and I do receive many offers from England, but I need something here in DE.
I do have ALG and from the beginning of the next months I will start to return the financial help to the ‘virtual family’.
I smoke too much...that goes with too much thinking also.

PS.
I have Sinus 1054 DSL WLAN from T.Com on sale and WLAN PCMCIA Card 56K - Siemens.
If someone need it...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 12:08 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Max,

How is the situation with $$$ in UK, what amout is typical for software developers ?

I was often in UK lately, and lot of goods are 50% more expensive (german price in euro == UK price in GBP), esp. services, restaurants, clothes etc...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 1:43 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Cedo,
Nadam se da si sa juga i da me razumes...ako ni si, pisi pa cu na drugi jezik.
Kolko sam ja dobio informacije, jest da je skuplje ali se dobro zaradi. Najveci problem je radna viza jer UK nemaju nesto kao sto je ovde bilo sa GC ili slicno....trebas imati normalnu radnu dozvolu.
Isto je i sa Irskom. Imao sam nekolkio ponuda za posao i plata je bila izmedzu 1000 - 1500 GBP.
Problme - Viza.
Bez razlike dali imas ponudu za posao ili ne vrlo je tesko dobiti radnu dozvolu a u Irskoj ili UK je to najveci problem jer ne drze se sprema EU zakonima i imaju neki poseni zakon.
Po meni, isto sr..je jer te drze za posao nad koji ti je zakon gazda pa ti igraju kako im se hoce.
Meni se dogodilo najgore jer ovaj ovde je prao pare preko mene i krao me na mrtvo pa je hteo da me otera i pisao za mene svugde da sam terorista i saboter gde god stigao....pa sad nekako vucem zivu glavu. Smucilo mi se sve vec odavno.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 2:19 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Pozdrav Max,

1000 GBP = 1500 Eur, 1500 Gbp 2250 Eur to je po mom misljenju vrlo slabo za Englesku, a 1000 GBP je i za Nemacku lose.

Nadam se da ces uskoro pronaci posao i izvuci se iz sr... u koje si upao. Na razgovoru za posao i kasnije u firmi nemoj pricati nisa o problemima u koje si upao - niposto -, a jos manje pricaj bilo sta o temama vezanim za vizu i slicno, to ti trajno rusi rejting i cini te ranjivim.

Sve najbolje tebi i tvojoj porodici !

Cedomir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/05 7:52 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
you seem much more optimistic Max and wishing you luck and hope you settle in a new and promising life soon.
A WORD of ADVICE for all , PLEASE exchange posts in English .This is a Forum and many people from varied background log in to read or post messages.
Thanks for your consideration in future.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/05 12:45 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Cedo, hi Stier....

You right, sorry for another language. The content was only friendship explanations about personal opinion directed only to Cedo.
Anyway it was explanations about some job situation of IT in UK and Ireland.
Thanks for the support Stier, at least I got my piece and I am settling somehow. Soon come Christmas and I have (as all others) a bit smile on my face.
My wife is on constantly doctor control and I do not like to talk about it more.
It is difficult a bit to find job at this days but I got my hope.
I must not forget all of you who have helped me so much....I wish I could meet you all of you and personally thank you all.
Please, send me of all yours Email I would like to keep a friendship to all of you.
My children want to send you Greetings Cards for Christmas to all of you.
My E-Mail: stevco11@yahoo.de

PS.
Mr.Detlef....Can we have some small part where we can send a Christmas Greetings to TRUST7 Members, or something like that?
Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18