Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Einbürgerungs Test

Toggle
Einbürgerungs Test
Answer
3/24/11 1:41 AM
We are an Indian Couple living in Germany.(My husband living here since 5 years and I came here after marriage am living here since 1 year 3 months.)
I have finished my Integration Kurs.
When can I take the Einbürgerungs Test?How long is it valid?
Can any one help me in this regard.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbürgerungs Test
Answer
3/24/11 12:45 PM as a reply to Kon bw.
Once you are eligible for Citizenship then it makes sense to take Einburgerungs test.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/11 4:54 PM as a reply to Kon bw.
Hello,
I am married to a German citizen and been here since 2008 and on my 3rd year residence here now.I have finished the Integration course and if I pass Einbürgerungs Test, can I already apply for German Citizenship?

The only money we recieved from government is the normal Kinder Geld. Was receiving Kinder Geld (no for the kindergarten Geld)can disqualify my application?

Thank you very much.

MJ
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/11 6:18 PM as a reply to Kon bw.
No, To get Kindergeld is normal.

Just go to Einbürgerungamt near to you and get deatils from them. They will give you forms plus list of documents they need from you for German Citizenship.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/1/11 3:19 AM as a reply to Kon bw.
Thank you very much for the reply UMTS11.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/11 12:20 PM as a reply to Kon bw.
@UMTS11

me and my wife have an appointment in August to submit our documents. The Beamter has given us a list of documents for Einbürgerung and one more thing, that he will fill up the forms at that moment only. (he didn't gave us any forms)

Could you please let me know what kind of questions they ask, it will be helpful for me.

Thanks in advance!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/11 11:41 AM as a reply to Kon bw.
@ vmishra

The process is usually as follows:

- In first appointment, they will give you all the forms and will give you a list of documents they require
- In 2nd appointment, you need to submit all forms (fill up at home) together with required documents.
The important thing is that you have to sign all forms in front of them.

I have never hear that you have to fillup the forms there. They do not ask any questions.

Good Luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/11 9:11 PM as a reply to Kon bw.
@UMTS11

strange.........hmmm........in anycase I downloaded the forms available online and tried to fill up on my own just for the sake of practice.

will keep you updated.

thanks again for your help!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3