Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einbuergerung - New doubt

Toggle
Einbuergerung - New doubt
Answer
3/9/09 3:36 PM
I am currently in Bayern and have been living in Germany since the past 9 years. The first 2 years as student and 7 years as an employee.
I approached the Einbuergerungsamt to check my candidature for EB and after a few cross checks with some 'online system' they informed me that I could apply for EB.
Now apart from all the documents we have discussed before to submit for EB, I was asked to provide a 'Bestatigung v. Kindergarten über die altersgemäße Sprachentwicklung' for my daugther who is 4 years old and will be eligible for joining 'Die Schule' in 2011 Sep.

Unfortunately her German is not so good and could not be compared with a German child. The KG has given us a feedback that they cannot provide a ceritificate as she has to still improve her language skills.

Has anyone been in a similar scenario, as I belive most of the Eingebuergerte Trust7 members have done that with their children.
Did anyone have any problems in naturalizing their children due to the above mentioned criteria.

Any advice will be of great help to me?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbuergerung - New doubt
Answer
3/9/09 3:55 PM as a reply to Chandra Sekar.
Hi ,
Use the search function which is available on the right side . You will get more info.

Kids which are more than 4 years old have to go through the test. If kindergarten do not provide you with the letter than you have to take your kid to EB amt and they will do the test.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/09 4:09 PM as a reply to Chandra Sekar.
Hi SakethTam,

just do it. There is no problem with that.

All the foreigners we have a kid in that age should go, sooner or later, to the "Sprachentwicklung" of our kids.

As far as the law says, the test is ONLY to let them know if your kid needs additional care/development of the german language. If your kid's german level is not enought, then he will be sent for free to additional courses OR he/she will be provided with additional tuition in the Kindergarten.

I didn't started yet with the EB process but I (my son I mean) was requested to this test for other paperstuff.

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/09 1:22 PM as a reply to Chandra Sekar.
Thanks to YO and Zong4U for the feedback.

We are very much for our Daughter improving her German skills as she has to go to a German school in 2,5 years from now.
But will her present German skills have an effect on our Einbuergerung?

Can anyone feedback on this?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbuergerung - Sprachentwicklung for kids
Answer
4/17/09 3:34 AM as a reply to Chandra Sekar.
I spoke to the EB amt regarding the issue with the Altersgemaess Deutsche Sprach Entwicklung of my kid again. They are saying that if the kid has to be naturalized along with me it has to have a good level of German, otherwise this will also affect my EB. The reason given is that the kid has to behave like a German to survive in Germany. If it does not know German now, it might have a problem getting a job in 20 years.
Moreover the KG is very adamant in giving a bestaetigung.
I have decided to get naturalized alone and then wait for a year to get my wife and kid naturalized.
So guys who will be eligible for naturalization when your kids are above 3years, try to work on their German language right now.
1.Take them to the krabbelstube,
2.teach them the difference between a "Krapfen" and a "Berliner",
3. show them the difference in colour between ALDI Nord and ALDI Sued,
4.teach them Bavarian in case you are in Bayern with key words like "Grussgott", "Servus", "Freile", "Obidiehre" etc.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/17/09 12:50 PM as a reply to Chandra Sekar.
Hi SakethRam

is clear for me you are in Bayern. The "Servus" "Grußgott" etc don't indicates me that but the feedback you received from your EBamt do.

To be honest, I haven't pass (yet) thru the Einbürgerung process but I guess you probably are very wrong leaving out of the EB process to your family.

PLEASE read again the answer Rajeshspg gave you some time ago. The KG certificate is Bullsh..! Tell them to show you were in the law says you need that. That's even discrimination!

Can you please tell me in which sense "the german languaje development" of your kid can affect YOUR integration as foreigner in Germany? Please, that's really annoying.

The kids learn fast like hell. I even know german kids with 4 only able to say no more 10 words in German.

So maybe is a good idea to contact a lawyer (for example there's a group here called VPMK - use the search) and finish all the stuff.

Another strange thing is you mentioned before you will be citizen thru §8 and that's sounds pretty strange for me. I insist. I didn't do that yet but I guess in your case everything will be easier with §10.

So, please consult a lawyer and don't let you be blames anymore.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/17/09 3:22 PM as a reply to Chandra Sekar.
Hi YO1,
Thanks for the reply. The EB beamter is saying that if the child is not speaking proper German, it means that the parents are not giving importance to the language at home and this will affect the child's career on the long term. No logic as usual, but this is Bayern.

I would like to consult a VPMK lawyer before starting the process.

@Detlef,
Could you recommend me a lawyer who could support me in Bayern?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/17/09 3:27 PM as a reply to Chandra Sekar.
The vpmk lawyers are based in Berlin, but i think they will represent your in Bayern as well. So just call them and have a first consultation.

http://www.vpmk.de/ueber-uns/christoph-von-planta.html
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18