Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Recipes

Help needed to take action against forge company

Toggle
Hello Everybody,

I am living in Germany for more then 6 years. From last six month I am without job.

In May this year after I lost my job, I got a letter from abteitsamt that I should send my resume to a company. I applied there and got an e-mail for interview. In interview everything was good and after interview manager of the company (an Italian) told me that he will inform me in some days. After about 15 days he told me that I will have to do a practicum to get familiar with the company and after one month we will make a job contract. I joined the praktikum without any money from company as arbeitsamt told that they will pay me. I successfully finished the praktikum, in the end he wrote me an email that it was excellent but I will also have to learn some more things so I will again have to do praktikum for one more month. It was a tough situation for me as he told me that company will not pay during the praktikum and arbeitsamt informed me that they can only support praktikum for one month, so I deceided to afford the praktikum by myself.

After completing the second praktikum month he is always pretending that he is busy and saying that we will make contract from next month now after 3 months he finally send me a job offer last week (with joining date 1st November 2011) and asked me if I agree then I should sign it and give it to his secretary. I have signed it and give it to the secretary but he has not yet given the contract with his signature.

I am afraid that he will give this job for some month and then will terminate the contract within the probizeit. What can be done against him? Can I do any legal action against him?
Please let me know what steps I should take.

I would really appreciate any suggestions and guidance.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Prateek
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help needed to take action against forge company
Answer
10/21/11 8:02 PM as a reply to mebus time.
So what is your contact in arbeitsamt saying to this. You should discuss it with your case officer. Are you getting ALG?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help needed to take action against forge company
Answer
10/22/11 2:09 AM as a reply to mebus time.
Dear Raj,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
yes I am getting ALG...I have am appointment in arbeitsamt on coming Monday and let you know what they say.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott