Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

URGENT! Leaving Germany with uncompleted family reunion formalities

I'm considered to be an alien from a third country, and I'm married to a German. I'm currently in germany with a visa for Familiy reunion workin on getting my temporary residence for one year and I'm supposed to be passing a security interview soon.

In the current time my wife and I got a job offer abroad outside of Europe and we decided to leave for that offer.

I'm wondering how this is going to affect my residence and if I should inform the authorities of cancelling my permit before it's issued, or if it would be better to take it, as I know that not residing in Germany will automatically lead to the loss of my residence. In the case I don't take my residence now and we decide to return to germany in a few months / years, or in case I loose my residence for not being here and not taking an integration course, is that going to affect me negatively, or will I be able to ask for a family reunion visa again?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott