Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Indian Passport lost

Toggle
Indian Passport lost
Answer
4/12/10 10:32 PM
Hello all
My wife lost her passport and the purse 3 hrs before. We want to checkback in few shops which she visited today. unfortunately some are closed by now.

1)Can I wait until tomorrow morning to check it in the shop and then register with the police about the loss?

2) I already looked at the Indian consulate, Franfurt for the procedures to apply for a new passport.

Is there any thing other than that to keep in mind?

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Indian Passport lost
Answer
4/14/10 2:45 PM as a reply to Saravanan Annamalai.
Rush to your nearest police station and register a case.

Attach the case report to your new passport application with a copy of your wife's old passport. you should be able to get the new passport in a weeks time.

Good Luck..

P.S- I have no experience in loosing my passport but my elder brother lost his passport thrice :-)( he has a senator status/HON circle called 'Frequent Passport Looser of the Indian Passport')
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Indian Passport lost
Answer
4/15/10 1:53 AM as a reply to Saravanan Annamalai.
Thanks Rajesh for your replies.

Fortunately she got it back from the shop keeper, as she had some how missed it there. It saved lot of time and energy.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott