Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE - EG Dauernaufenthalt

Toggle
NE - EG Dauernaufenthalt
Answer
10/27/06 6:05 PM
1. Who is entitled for NE-EG Aufenthalt?
2. What are the benefits with NE-EG?

Thanks in advance...
MAX
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE - EG Dauernaufenthalt
Answer
10/27/06 6:46 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Max,

I have updated the FAQ: http://trust7faq.wiki.com/Visa/Daueraufenthalt_EG

Someone could just verfiy it or add more info.

I have another question to the topic:

* What sort of visa does the dependents (wife and kids) get, esp. if I am changing from NE to D-EG ?
I have NE, and my wife has EG (gemaß 30 Abs.1 Nr. 1 aufenthG), should she also change the visa if I get D-EG ? and to what ?

I have also heard that if you are converting from NE to D-EG, within the 6 months of getting NE, you dont have to produce futher proofs. Otherwise the whole process of getting NE is repeated.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/06 2:20 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hello Everybody,

I had got my NE on 24 the Jan 2006 and
today I went and took Daueraufenthalt EG from Hamburg Mitte Auslanderbehörde.., it took 1 hr, but didnt had much problem the lady didn't knew, first she told u can't get since u r not married to a German citizen, but when i stressed to read the papers which I had taken along describing the para., she told she will get it clarified with her Chef...
after that i had to wait for 45 mins emoticon....but later she asked me 2 questions , who is BundesKanzelerin and who is the ruling party emoticon..,
she was feeling shy to ask..., but told me.. its written there(one shd have some basic knowledge of the politcial situation) so i m asking u ;)... she didn't take any extra money , just added one more page as Zusatz...

So it again depends on the Beamter, how he/she entertains you..

regards,
Binoy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/06 3:19 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@binoy_vr

....but later she asked me 2 questions , who is BundesKanzelerin and who is the ruling party....

Michaela Schaffrath and NPD, right?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/06 3:57 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Frau Angela Merkel and a grand coalition between CDU/CSU and SPD !..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/06 6:10 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Can you show me where this paragraph ist...
Gemme a link so I can print out.
The case:
I have normal aufenthalt (not GC) and normal work permit.
I intend to apply for NE and from the same start to ask for NE-EG aufenthalt.
Do you think it is smart or...?
And if it is, I would like to have this paragraphs showing that I have right on it.
If I can have it, I will search for it!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/06 12:32 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Listen to this guys --> Very funny!
I called the Behörde today to ask for the NE-EG Daueraufenthalt. I told the woman that I have the NE since june and would like to apply for the NE-EG. She was surprised of my question, and told me surely that it is not possible for me to apply for the NE-EG because I am not European and the EG is for the european union. I told her that if I were a european, then I would not need any NE at all... But she insisted that I can not apply for EG because I am not european and the EG is only for european...Unbelievable!!!
Guys, I want to write them a letter, I think the best is to do it by writing. Can anyone send me a link of what should I include as law paragraph. I have a limited contract until 2008 and it was totally no problem to get the NE. Does the NE-EG require an unlimited job contract or can I just change my NE to NE-EG without a new process?
Thanks for your help!
zash
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/06 1:35 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@zash

Richtlinie 2003/109/EG des Rates vom 25. November 2003 betreffend die Rechtsstellung der langfristig aufenthaltsberechtigten Drittstaatsangehörigen

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/stichwort/daueraufenthaltsrichtlinie.html
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/stichwort/auslaender.html#dritt

Well the above texts and url prove that it is only for non-EU citizens. Use them when talking
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/06 5:51 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
hi,
I am NE holder and currently working in Luxembourg. This new "EG Dauernaufenthalt" is just an additional sticker which does not has any power yet.
When my new Employer made an enquiry regarding this "EG Dauernaufenthalt" with Luxembourg authorites then they replied saying u need a workpermit in order to work here.
Even though the law says that with "EG Dauernaufenthalt" we are eligible to work in EU but there is also a clause saying that the respective country has the rights to give the work permit , so in this context there is no real use of "EG Dauernaufenthalt".
any other experiences ?? :-)

fly

Ajay Suguru
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/06 2:46 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@max

conditions for NE-EG are basicaly same as for NE, only with different words.
it would be good for you to have NE-EG cos than you can work in whole EU.
But play safe. If they need a lot of time to decide, than tell them to give you NE and call you when they decide about EG. It is just a few more words in NE anyway.

I have NE and I made Antrag for NE-EG and I am waiting 2 weeks already. I am the first one in my town that asked NE-EG
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/06 5:24 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@DvD

I got NE last week and when i got the NE at the end of meeting with lady at ABH, i asked the question about NE-EG and how to go about it.She spent 5 minutes searching something on her table and found nothing.I asked her about Antrag and she just said me to write a letter to ABH about NE-EG and told me after they receive the letter something can be done.

My question is
1)Did you fill some Antrag for NE-EG? Is it like the antrag for NE? Or did you write a letter?
2)Did your ABH ask for any document? Any special question?

It seems that i am also the first one in my small city to ask about NE-EG

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/06 6:02 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
I did not write Antrag. Beamtin did it but it was only few words.
Important is that I spoke to ABH boss before and did some convincing per phone.
Then in ABH I just told Beamtin to get in touch with her boss.
Beamtin told me I should know german laws in order to get NE-EG but she did not ask anything.
And she asked me to send Mietvertrag, Arbeitsvertrag and Bescheinigung that I work and that Vertrag is unbefristet.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/2/06 9:50 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
@DvD

Cool that you directly talk to her chef. I think thats the best way to speed up the process :-)

You said:
she asked me to send Mietvertrag, Arbeitsvertrag and Bescheinigung that I work and that Vertrag is unbefristet.

Is it very long that you got your NE? I think so becuase ideally the ABH has all these documents with them from our NE application.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/06 11:08 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hallo Guys,

You know All the amts have different understanding to this NE-EG.I have gone to Neuss
& asked the Amt Guy if he knows about it.
He took 15 minutes to read it & then said
Interesting & thanked me for enlightening
him with the knowledge.

I would be applying for NE by end of this year & he said that by the time he is going to check with people(may be the Boss) and assured that I would get NE-EG together when I am due for my NE.

So As lot of people had been saying in this Forum
Good Luck & Good Beamter is the key to get the things done.

Good luck

Girish
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3