Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Einbürgerungszusicherung

Toggle
Einbürgerungszusicherung
Answer
4/5/12 7:55 PM
Hello,

We got the Einbürgerungszusicherung letter from Einbürgerung Amt. at 23 Feb.2012 and we (me & my daughter 10 yr old) have surrendered our passport to Bangladesh embassy for renunciation of our citizenship. BD embassy gave us a letter that they accepted our application and started the process for cancelation the BD citizenship. BD embassy also informed me by phone that it might take 6 month to 2 years to get final cancelation letter.

I have submitted that embassy letter to Einbürgerung Amt but they told me it is not the final cancelation letter, it’s only the process they started. We have to wait until we get final cancelation letter. Right now we do not have any nationality or passport.

As a wissenschaftler, I am frequently travelling abroad for seminar & workshop and now it is a big challenge for me. Please kindly let me know what legal or other option can I use to overcome this critical problem.

I will appreciate your expert opinion on this matter.

Best regards from Flensburg
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbürgerungszusicherung
Answer
4/11/12 6:02 PM as a reply to Tusher Arifin.
try to push the bd embassy so the process is faster. also keep writing record of when you pushed them and who you talked to you will need this to prove any delay was caused by the BD embassy and not by the german side of the process.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott