Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Problems with the HouseOwner?

Toggle
Problems with the HouseOwner?
Answer
1/31/07 7:07 PM
Hi all,
I live in a WG from December. My house owner told me that he will provide internet from January. He had that statement in the advertisement also. But not in the contract.He hasn't provided it until now. He has not charged for internet also.

But when I ask for it, he says that if I want urgently I can take a connection on my own. He has already got the packet from Alice and got some problems with Telekom people....

whats the best way to tackle this guy?. I lose my patience with him.

thanks
prabath
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Problems with the HouseOwner?
Answer
2/1/07 4:29 PM as a reply to Saravanan Annamalai.
If it is not in the contract and the house owner have also not charged for it, he is not legally obliged to fullfill it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/07 5:08 PM as a reply to Saravanan Annamalai.
From your post i understand that the owner is having some problems with Telekom people. That means he is not intentional in not providing the internet connection and reasons are beyond his control.
And he gives you the option to take the connection on your own.
Personally i find no fault with your house owner.

And for future needs you may consider joining a Mietverein.
http://www.mieterbund.de/
From this site you will be able to find the nearest Mietverein. There will be an yearly fees but if the house owner is problematic ,the intervention of Mietverein is often helpful.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/07 6:57 PM as a reply to Saravanan Annamalai.
Owner has got into trouble with Telekom people more than one time.

First time owner was waiting on the apartment. But he forgot to put his name on the door. Telekom guy came and returned.

Second time, telekom guy has went up (all the 86 steps). Owner was not there.. He got angry and when he was just getting down, owner was coming... Still Telekom guy returned without giving connection..

I wait for the third appointment this Monday...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott