Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Got my NE

Toggle
Got my NE
Answer
3/16/07 11:38 AM
Hi all,

I got my NE emoticon

No hassels, No Questions, No Interview ... except to pay € 85,-
Imp:- I did not needed 60 monats renten..( I do not have that many ofcource..) and no Language test, may be they know I speak german from my previous discussions with them ( for BE etc..)

I would like to thank Mr.Detlef for this website which is very helpful and forum members YO,DvD,Lacrima ...

Happy weekend

MATRIX
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Got my NE
Answer
3/16/07 11:48 AM as a reply to leo leo.
Congratulations Matrix.. all the best for you..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

How long takes for NE
Answer
3/23/07 4:49 PM as a reply to leo leo.
Dear Friends,
Thanks for the forum
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/19/07 5:40 PM as a reply to leo leo.
Dear Matrix,
i need your help. i have 2.5 months left b4 completing 5 in germany. i visited AB last week for my wife's visa extention. after she extented her visa, i asked AB when should i come and she check that i am in germany since x.x.2003 but she said u must have come here on visa and not residence permit so she said they will count from the day they gave me residence permit. then again she asked if i am working since 5 years here and i said yes, then she said if i would be having all Aufenthalterlaubnis then from the date i got first Aufenthalterlaubnis they will count 5 years. actually i did not carry my passport along and my ansprechpartner is another lady. i was student for first 2 years and got aufenthahaltsbewilligung and after that i got aufenthaltserlaubnis. Which period they will count for 5 years?? how was that in your case? info wud be gr8. thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/20/07 12:29 AM as a reply to leo leo.
Hi Matrix,

congratulations!

All the best for your future!

Detlef :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/20/07 12:39 PM as a reply to leo leo.
Hi Detlef,
could you please help me in this issue?
Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/20/07 12:53 PM as a reply to leo leo.
@bmilan

According to the information you gave, you have

1. Aufenthalsbewelligung(Student)= 2years
2. Aufenthaltserlaubnis (Work) = 3 years

You can apply according to
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#9a

but since only half of student time( seee here the link http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#9b) is counted
you will need one more year before you are eligible for it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/20/07 7:31 PM as a reply to leo leo.
@raj:
It is funny some how, Some weeks ago I posted message regarding NE with 2 years as student and 4 years as Aufenthaterlaubnis and asked for the possibility of getting NE. And you replied NO.
But in this message it seems I can be eligible for NE???
Is it? In Bayern Does they count study period as well?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/20/07 7:55 PM as a reply to leo leo.
@salmankhan

Are you sure? Am not sure if i had made a mistake.

Can you give me the link oncemore where i answered no?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/07 12:15 PM as a reply to leo leo.
@Raj
I think I mixed something: I wrote some weeks ago about Citizenship after 6 years and for that you said not possible. And for NE, it was some month ago, for that I am not sure if you said no or someone else. But forget it and sorry if I did mistake.
Any way my question to you again. If it is new law for NE to include the half student time?
Becs last year I went to auslanderbehorde (bayern) and the lady told me that study time is not included?.
Please let me know so that I can go again and refer to some law..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/07 12:19 PM as a reply to leo leo.
@salman

Yes the laws have changed since last year. Please refer to the links on my answer to @milan.
Those are the sections that deal with student time. Dunno if Bayern follows them or not.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/07 12:27 PM as a reply to leo leo.
Thanks Rahj for your answer... I appreciate.
Can you please tell me what documnet I need .
Do I have to take with all salary slip to show 50 month renten..
And what else I need??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/07 2:03 PM as a reply to leo leo.
@salman

From my experience in Hessen the following are needed

1. Arbeitsbescheinigung(Letter from employer informing since when you are working with them, salary, position etc. Important for them was the word unbefristet und ungekündigt)
2. Salary receipts( maximum last 3 months)
3. Wohnraumnachweis(Letter from Houserowner where you live giving details about how big the house, how many persons living, rent etc. They have a seperate form for this which you have to get it filled up by the Owner)
4. Photo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/08 4:06 PM as a reply to leo leo.
@ Raj

Thank you very much for your reply.

So it seems i need to wait for 1 more year to get NE and Erlaubnis zum Daueraufenthalt-EG.

Thanks for the info links. I just wonder how "matrix" got NE then as he didnt fulfil §9 (60 renten part at least) as he has declared here!

Is that true that after 6 years of living in Germany one can apply for nationality? then in that can may be i can directly apply for nationality next year??

Thanking you in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/08 10:21 PM as a reply to leo leo.
Hi Raj,

Its a new information i came to know from u that they changed the law . Can you tell when they started to consider half of the student time ?
Because i am living in germany (Baden-Württemberg)as a student from Sep-2001 to June-2003.
July-2003 started to work still working. In Sep-2007 i gone for my extension by the time i asked for NE they said i have to come in July-2008 asusual answer regarding 60 Months Rente.
It would be helpful if u can say when they changed the law. So, that i can visit the office again for the NE possibility.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/3/08 11:31 PM as a reply to leo leo.
Hi,

@ bmilan

There are some exceptions in the law depending on case to case basis, but you are forgetting one thing which is repeatedly discussed in this forum that the first requirement for NE is 5 years. I have completed my 5 years then,I only did not had 60 months rente, maybe my wife (since the last 4 years in DE)is also working and our income is ok emoticon and I never applied for arbeitslose geld etc...

Have a lot of fun ...

MATRIX
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/7/08 4:19 PM as a reply to leo leo.
@ Matrix

Hi,

I am finishing my 5 years next month. Was never arbeitlos, have paid more than 60 months of rente (if i count parallel jobs!) I am working as a manager in IT, only thing is Auf.Erlaubnis rule of 5 years, they are saying one should be in germany on Auf. Erlaubnis for 5 years in order to get NE. My first 2 stundent years were with Auf.bewilligung. Anyway good to know that there are exceptions to the rules, may be it gives little more confidence to go to AB and ask for NE!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott