Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Moving furniture items in Germany

Toggle
Moving furniture items in Germany
Answer
1/4/09 1:01 PM
Hi,
I am planning to take an unfurnished house in Düsseldorf and also think of buying things which the old tenant had i.e. entire kitchen set, and bedroom set. Other things - I will buy on my own. But looking at the current situation of the old tenant, I saw him desparate to sell his things asap , else he will be in problem as he must make the flat completely clean before he leaves. Now, when I see my future, I also understand that I could be in such situation if my company asks me to move to another city or country for long work. In that case I would like to know if there are any movers and packer agents in Germany and any idea of the cost charged by them.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Moving furniture items in Germany
Answer
1/5/09 11:15 AM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
If you transferred by the company, then company would take care of removal and moving costs.

U could also sell ur things and move to another city.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott