Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work Permit query

Alternar
Work Permit query
Respuesta
22/01/12 15:23
Hello Friends,

Help me with this important query. I have a job offer providing me the Germany Work Permit, but work place is Ireland. Opportunity is for limited duration, after which I need to come back to India. But my aim is to stay longer.

My plan is, accept this offer to get the Germany work permit and once in Ireland, find and switch to some other job in Germany (through any consultant).

1. One consultant I spoke to said, he would apply for "another work permit" once I am in Ireland, and find a job in Germany. From what he said, its much easier to get another work permit if you are already in Germany and holding a work permit, no matter where you stay in EU.
Is it possible to apply for one fresh work permit holding one already in hand to switch a job ?
If yes,is it possible while I am staying in Ireland ?

2. A general question, is it easy to switch jobs while holding a German work permit. Note : Since my first work permit will be sponsored/processed by my employer here, probably it might hold the name of the organisation I should work for once in EU.

Danke,
bangalorean
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Work Permit query
Respuesta
23/01/12 23:02 en respuesta a deepak kumar.
yes its easier to get a new work permit when yu hold one. but it still takes 6 weeks to get the new work permit for the new company and position. because they will undertake the process of finding a EU candidate for the same position. only in the case that they dont find any (in most cases wont) they offer the position to yu.

Regarding the other question, i dont if german work permit will help yu to work in ireland. it may be possible if yu hold a unlimited workpermit or citizenship. but i doubt its not the case if yu hold a limited work permit unless the company in ireland is a german company !
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott