Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Student Visa Delayed!!!

Student Visa Delayed!!!
Answer
1/16/18 8:22 AM
I had my student visa interview on 7th of November 2017 at Mumbai Consulate. My course starts on 18th Jan 2018, and i'm still in India, unable to travel since i haven't got visa. People who applied after me have already got it.

I had a second round of interview in first week of december where the Visa officer had asked me to bring a copy of the study contract, since she had kept the originals by mistake during the first round of interview. Now i am stressed and guessing, is the delay due to the additional round or is it indicative of a possible rejection.

I contacted the university and they called up the immigration office, which informed them that they are still waiting for the originals of my application. The consulate is giving me a standard reply of "The visa application process involves participation with various German authorities. Feedback of the German domestic authorities is still pending.
You will be informed as soon as a final decision comes through." 

Can anyone help me understand the situation better, any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott