Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help needed (in Stuttgart or Böblingen or near to Sindelfingen)

Toggle
Hi,

I am going to work for Daimler (Sindelfingen) for 3 months (July, Aug, Sept’08). I am looking for accommodation (in Stuttgart or Böblingen or near to Sindelfingen).

Mail me if you have any possibilities (to share or WG)
Mail Id: srinukasam AT yahoo DOT co DOT in

Thank you
Srinivas
0 (0 Votes)

Hi Srinivas,

Daimler has its own hostels spread throughout Stuttgart. They also have one in Sindelfingen. Generally the personal department arranges a room. You just have to inform your boss that you need a room to stay in the Daimler hostel preferably in Sindelfingen (would be near to work) and then he would accordingly inform the concerned person in the personal department. Or else on your contract paper which you shoul have received from Daimler, the name of the concerned person from the Personal Department would be mentioned and so directly call her and inform her about the same
I am sure it will work out.

Good luck and enjoy your stay in Stuttgart and your work at Damiler.

Cheers,
Monty
0 (0 Votes)

@Monty

i will work as a Consultant.
consultants are also eligible to get those Hostels?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help needed (in Stuttgart or Böblingen or near to Sindelfingen)
Answer
7/3/08 11:00 AM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi Srinivas,
I am sorry for the delay in my reply. I am not sure as to how it would work for consultants. Please get in touch with your supervisor at Daimler or the concerned person from the HR Department and they should be able to guide you much better.
Good luck.
Cheers,
Monty
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7